Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Rough river Friday night opens

Well its getting closer to time to start back up. I already have all our permits turned in also. So we're good to go. We will start up may 19. Tournament times are still 7:00-1:00 am cst. Everything will pretty much be the same this year just like years prior. We will have our classic Aug 25 and 26. To qualify you and/or your partner must have a combined total of 6 tournaments fished. We will have a complete list of rules at each tournament also. But once again it's all the same. If anyone has any questions just call or text me. I'll post more on here when it's gets closer.
    Thanks
    Keith

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump

Post Thanks / Like
    A few changes I want to inform everyone on. Last year we had it where if you win a tournament you automatically qualify for the classic. We've done away with that this year. The only way to qualify for the classic is by you and/or your partner must fish a combined 5 tournaments. Also in years past we have had it where you can weigh in 2 slot fish. This year only 1 slot fish allowed per boat. And lastly since the marina has been moved you can fish anywhere as long as its not marked "no fishing." Which means you can fish at the state ramp. However there will be no fishing along the state ramp or the bank the state ramp is on the last hour of each tournament. With all this being said were looking forward to another great summer. We start up next Friday May 19. Tournament time is 7 pm to 1 am cst.
    Thanks
    Keith
    Likes roughriderbill liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    24 hours til we start. Don't forget take off is at 7 pm cst at the state ramp. I'll be there by 530 to start signing everyone up. I'll see yall tomorrow night.
    Keith

Post Thanks / Like

Price

How much to enter and is there a big fish pot

Post Thanks / Like
    $45 entry fee per tournament. $5 of that goes toward the classic fund. $5 of that goes to biggest fish. The rest goes to the tournament winners. We pay one place for every 8 boats. And of course biggest fish per tournament

Post Thanks / Like
    Which landing do y'all go out of and do we pay on site at landing

Post Thanks / Like
    We take out at the state ramp at 7 pm cst every Friday night. We are usually there by 530 to start signing everyone up. You pay when you sign up and you get a chip with your boat number. And at takeoff we check livewells