Search Fishin.com

Thread: KY Lake 6-8

Post Thanks / Like

KY Lake 6-8

We were down at Blood River Thursday thru Sunday. Fished Thursday afternoon after the wind calmed down some and caught a few. Friday fished deep and caught around 15. Saturday turned on and caught close to 40. They were all shallow. I’ve got a couple of questions. We stay in Aurora but were thinking about staying at the Irvine Cobb cabins. Has anybody stayed there and what did you think. We’re not looking for a 5 star place. We just want a place that’s clean and good to sleep at. Also, when did the BBQ place turn into a liquor store. At least when we found out it was closed we got to try out the Dinner Bell and it was great.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spanky116 View Post
    We were down at Blood River Thursday thru Sunday. Fished Thursday afternoon after the wind calmed down some and caught a few. Friday fished deep and caught around 15. Saturday turned on and caught close to 40. They were all shallow. I’ve got a couple of questions. We stay in Aurora but were thinking about staying at the Irvine Cobb cabins. Has anybody stayed there and what did you think. We’re not looking for a 5 star place. We just want a place that’s clean and good to sleep at. Also, when did the BBQ place turn into a liquor store. At least when we found out it was closed we got to try out the Dinner Bell and it was great.
    I stay there all the time. It's not fancy however it's very convenient if you're fishing blood river. John and Susan will do what they can if possible. Very nice folks. Tom at the marina, same way. Busy time of year, better call ahead. If you have more questions about area there, give me a pm.