Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: oh! really?

Post Thanks / Like
    They are coming after Hannity now. He's fighting back though. He is going to sue! As for Clinton, many women said that Clinton was the aggressor. Paula Jones was one of many. Oh and she won too. I don't care if they are Republican or Dem. if they do what Clinton did in office, they need to be removed. Of course the Slickster has set president so no politician will ever be held responsible again. Sad.

Post Thanks / Like

O'Reiley got what he deserved.

And SLP I could care less what you think about me. You bring up Clinton show how biased you are . Like I said it was the girl who went after Clinton. Trump would be so lucky to have girls flocking after him. In the case of Trump he has to sneak into their dressing room to try to see them in an undressed state. That's the right wingers for you. Desperate old men who have to pay big money to get some action. Yea I voted for Clinton and Obama Twice each time. And I'm **** proud of the good that Clinton and Obama did. The witch hunt that the Right conducted while going after Clinton for this and then that was a disgrace to the GOP not the Clintons. Clinton was vindicated by the US Senate and the House was made to look like Fools for going after Clinton. [QUOTE=SLP;561775]To champion that behaviour of a married man his age, the president no less, towards a young girl serving as an intern is awful. It sounds as if you admire it, quite frankly I'm embarrassed for you. But even if you choose to dismiss it there are plenty of other women he assaulted as well and all you have done with this post is prove my point how so many on the left excuse his behavior.

As far as O'Reilly or Ailes you won't find me defending them but again that goes to my original point. I am going to condemn bad behaviour regardless of whether or not the person aligns closer to my political views, I don't excuse either of them.

Clinton was served. There was a reason she saved the dress and told Trip about the encounter. Clinton was setup by Monica not the other way around. She went after him. Not the other way around. That's the point you missed in my first post. But I'd have to hit you up side the head to get your attention and get you to see the truth of what happened to Clinton.

Clinton never miss treated women working for him like O'Reilly did nor did he do what O'Reilly's boss did at Fox. Comparing Clinton to Roger Ailes is a stretch and insane.

Pretty soon we will be adding Trump to the list of women abusers. He claims to like to grab women by the **$#%

Post Thanks / Like
    LoL oh my do you remember Kathleen,Juanita, or Paula you kill me .....white Bill Cosby, but he can't blame racism . I won't waste my time on the last president. I really wish you dems could let Trump run his course and see what he does in 4 years then b!tch. Jeeze I've had to deal with the last 8 years. And guess what ,I never Robbed,Raped,Rioted or brought harm to anyone else who had a different opinion. Sad
    Likes DJD, Bill M of NJ liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Oh how the shoe fits

Yet the right supports Trump with all the women who have accused him of grabbing their Buts. He said he could shoot someone in the middle of the street and get away with it. And you have the **** gall to talk about Clinton? Talk about hypocritical Right Wing people. At least Bill Clinton tried to help the people and not screw them like Trump is doing.

So glad that they finally appointed a special prosecutor (Former FBI director at that) to get to the bottom of Trumps finances and his ties to the Russian Mob. Tump the womanizer is going down down down sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
    your missing the point Clinton set in the highest position in the USA just by his position he is going to have women make advances on him. She was a young intern which means she was a government employee and anyone in his position should have known right from wrong and had the decency to do what was right. If you look at his time in Arkansas as governor he was accused by several women of rape and the fact he was such a womanizer and the Clinton's don't think the law pertains to them I believe them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Yet the right supports Trump with all the women who have accused him of grabbing their Buts. He said he could shoot someone in the middle of the street and get away with it. And you have the **** gall to talk about Clinton? Talk about hypocritical Right Wing people. At least Bill Clinton tried to help the people and not screw them like Trump is doing.

So glad that they finally appointed a special prosecutor (Former FBI director at that) to get to the bottom of Trumps finances and his ties to the Russian Mob. Tump the womanizer is going down down down sooner rather than later.
    Watch your Blood Pressure Trump will remain your leader for a few more years....maybe longer? Stop drinking the koolaid it will ruin your ability for rational thinking. I made it through 8 years of Barry....I still wake up and enjoy my life regardless of who sits at the Helm.

Post Thanks / Like

What counts more?

Upholding the constitution, or loyalty?Wait most of the folks on this site are in the 50 and up bracket, will you like the severe increase in your medical coverage?How about losing your pre existing medical problems coverage.My son took me to breakfast this morning for my birthday. there were at least 250 people at that golden corral. We counted including us, 14 white middle aged diners. Wheres the rrump trains? They want my son to take a spanish class this summer vacation. He said NO. 2+2 is 4 even in spanish, math is his subject. When I first started working in the mills, they didn't have signs in croation, or polish, or slavic.And the men who spoke those languages, insisted that their childre learn and spoke english. We didn't need to press any number for english. I worked with mexicans, who were unable to speak spanish, because it wasn't the national language. Mosques? never even heard of one till the 9/11 fiasco. And if I remember right, the 29 months I spent in germany wasn't because we were watching our friends the russians. Now that someone is worried more about pittsburgh than paris, that train left the station years ago. From an exporter to an importer, thats americas steel future. And qwe gave that away, so that the agri lobby could sell our grains and cotton over seas.That worked great, we sold them cheap subsidized cotton, and the clothing industry went where the cheap material was.

Post Thanks / Like

Rupert Murdock Own's Fox. He's a Brit

A Billionaire owns Fox. He could care less about us. He's just like Trump. He is out for himself more than us.

Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    It wasn'the public that did it, it was the people who buy the air time.If he was wrongly fired, why doesn't he take it to court? Sexual harrasment is real, I personaly saw it at work, some guys just can't let the fact that a woman works in the same place, is open to suggestions that they wouldn't want their wives or daughters to go through. that term sexual misconduct has many facets, as a father and grand father, I care what happens to my off springs, as far as Oriler is concerned I don't give a ratazz I am not a big fan of Fox talking heads, but the local news is pretty good.Besides I took the vows I made rather seriously.

Post Thanks / Like

I like kool aid. thank you.

I stand by my strawberry Kool-aid and lemon Kool-aid. I like Ice tea too. Mostly I drink Filtered and purified zero water from a plastic bottle. I use it or distilled water in my coffee to take all my medicines. Medicines I have to take due to drinking polluted water for years and breathing polluted air for the last 66 years. We have some of the largest coal burning power plants within 30 miles of where I live. They pollute the air I breath with toxic chemicals such as mercury and sulfur dioxide, sulfur trioxide and H2 SO4 or sulfuric acid as well as NOX or nitric acid fumes. There polluting power plants are protected by our Conservative elected officials and they all need to go.

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Watch your Blood Pressure Trump will remain your leader for a few more years....maybe longer? Stop drinking the koolaid it will ruin your ability for rational thinking. I made it through 8 years of Barry....I still wake up and enjoy my life regardless of who sits at the Helm.

Post Thanks / Like

another hoax

Acid rain, it was invented by tree huggers, it's primary use was to make northeastern lakes sterile so folks woudn't be able to abuse fish. How could an acid be bad for us? The best cureall on the market is aspirin, and thats an acid..Big deal, the water levels are rising, solution everyone should drink lots more water.
    Likes waterdog101 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

yet u voted for trump!

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    LoL oh my do you remember Kathleen,Juanita, or Paula you kill me .....white Bill Cosby, but he can't blame racism . I won't waste my time on the last president. I really wish you dems could let Trump run his course and see what he does in 4 years then b!tch. Jeeze I've had to deal with the last 8 years. And guess what ,I never Robbed,Raped,Rioted or brought harm to anyone else who had a different opinion. Sad
    U bring up Clinton yet u dismiss all the pu#$# grabbing that trump talks about doing and the women that accused trump of grabbing them by their genitals. U hypocrites just kill me. Clinton is not our president. The gop hawked the Clintons their entire time in office so u now expect the deems to let Trump run freely with no opposition. No way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    U bring up Clinton yet u dismiss all the pu#$# grabbing that trump talks about doing and the women that accused trump of grabbing them by their genitals. U hypocrites just kill me. Clinton is not our president. The gop hawked the Clintons their entire time in office so u now expect the deems to let Trump run freely with no opposition. No way.
    Trash Talk is not a crime........and every single case of someone accusing Trump has been debunked.

Hell Bill Clinton is a rapist, womanizer, and actually DID all the **** he's accused of doing.......Just who is the hypocrite ??

Later,

Geo
    Likes riverrat12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Trumps the biggest liar ever no debunking

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Trash Talk is not a crime........and every single case of someone accusing Trump has been debunked.

Hell Bill Clinton is a rapist, womanizer, and actually DID all the **** he's accused of doing.......Just who is the hypocrite ??

Later,

Geo
    Trumps lies are not an official debunking. He's guilty of many crimes. If he gets to testifying under oath he will be in big trouble with the judicial system and that will be his down fall. He's a commie loving traitor to our country IMHO.