Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: oh! really?

Post Thanks / Like

Smile oh! really?

How much will this cost mr. Oriley? how do you explain this to the mrs? This may be a case of "till debt do us part"

Post Thanks / Like
    who cares? just another overpaid mouth.
    Likes waterdog101, Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I find it quite scary that the leading talking head for the right could be taken down by the LEFT.

Pay attention folks.........when you shut down differing opinions, you shut down diversified thought. Oreilly was far from horrible. The fact that LEFTISTS protested fox news enough to have them pull the plug on their absolute BEST ratings grabber should tell you something about shutting down a differing opinion.

If you don't like the differing opinion, change the station........I'm saddened that free speech took a hit today.....

I wonder how much of the allegations are actually true.

Post Thanks / Like

Who owns Fox?

It wasn'the public that did it, it was the people who buy the air time.If he was wrongly fired, why doesn't he take it to court? Sexual harrasment is real, I personaly saw it at work, some guys just can't let the fact that a woman works in the same place, is open to suggestions that they wouldn't want their wives or daughters to go through. that term sexual misconduct has many facets, as a father and grand father, I care what happens to my off springs, as far as Oriler is concerned I don't give a ratazz I am not a big fan of Fox talking heads, but the local news is pretty good.Besides I took the vows I made rather seriously.
    Likes waterdog101 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    It wasn'the public that did it, it was the people who buy the air time.If he was wrongly fired, why doesn't he take it to court? Sexual harrasment is real, I personaly saw it at work, some guys just can't let the fact that a woman works in the same place, is open to suggestions that they wouldn't want their wives or daughters to go through. that term sexual misconduct has many facets, as a father and grand father, I care what happens to my off springs, as far as Oriler is concerned I don't give a ratazz I am not a big fan of Fox talking heads, but the local news is pretty good.Besides I took the vows I made rather seriously.
    Daily protests outside fox news..........

I don't know if he was wrongly fired or not. I do know that when you crush differing opinions, America loses. IT is unfortunate.

Actually if you really dig deep, you will read that SKY is being purchased by the "boys". And that is a 15 billion dollar deal. Oreilly and his 400 million in advertising doesn't hold a candle to the 15 billion deal, and SKY made it a deal breaker for OReilly to keep his job.

Quite Simple.

https://www.theatlantic.com/news/arc...-fired/523614/

Post Thanks / Like
    The left are hypocrites and unilaterally excused Clinton's behaviour towards women. But I don't think Fox and O'Reilly pay out 13 million unless there is cause, and I don't believe nine women are all lying.

The left are phonies but I believe it was time for O'Reilly to go. By all accounts he is a louse.

Post Thanks / Like

They took themselves down by their actions

It was not the left that took them down Geo. They did it to themselves. Those women who worked at Fox News were not left wingers. They were women who worked as Journalist and when were sexually harassed if not fired if they didn't give into the sexual requests from their bosses.

It's wrong to try to blame those on the left for what O'Reilly did. He did this not the left. If he was innocent his advertizers who pay FOX NEWS and keep them in business are not all left wing business owners. They are more likely right wingers and members of the chamber of commerce a bastion for right wing think tanks.

This is big news and just because the town criers are talking about it does mean that they did anything to O'Reilly. They are reporting the news. It's called the 1st amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    I find it quite scary that the leading talking head for the right could be taken down by the LEFT.

Pay attention folks.........when you shut down differing opinions, you shut down diversified thought. Oreilly was far from horrible. The fact that LEFTISTS protested fox news enough to have them pull the plug on their absolute BEST ratings grabber should tell you something about shutting down a differing opinion.

If you don't like the differing opinion, change the station........I'm saddened that free speech took a hit today.....

Post Thanks / Like

The difference between Left and Right

Clinton had to fight them off as they flocked to him. He was a charmer and well liked by most all women. Monica went to him not the other way around. She serviced him.

O'Reilly and Ailes on the other hand had to beg women to service them and they were rebuked by most women.

The Left comes out a winner in this deal. And the Right was so Jealous of Clinton that they went after him with a vengeance. Hillary was 100% right about the Vast Right Wind Conspiracy. She saw it first hand for years.

Quote Originally Posted by SLP View Post
    The left are hypocrites and unilaterally excused Clinton's behaviour towards women. But I don't think Fox and O'Reilly pay out 13 million unless there is cause, and I don't believe nine women are all lying.

The left are phonies but I believe it was time for O'Reilly to go. By all accounts he is a louse.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Clinton had to fight them off as they flocked to him. He was a charmer and well liked by most all women. Monica went to him not the other way around. She serviced him.

O'Reilly and Ailes on the other hand had to beg women to service them and they were rebuked by most women.

The Left comes out a winner in this deal. And the Right was so Jealous of Clinton that they went after him with a vengeance. Hillary was 100% right about the Vast Right Wind Conspiracy. She saw it first hand for years.
    To champion that behaviour of a married man his age, the president no less, towards a young girl serving as an intern is awful. It sounds as if you admire it, quite frankly I'm embarrassed for you. But even if you choose to dismiss it there are plenty of other women he assaulted as well and all you have done with this post is prove my point how so many on the left excuse his behavior.

As far as O'Reilly or Ailes you won't find me defending them but again that goes to my original point. I am going to condemn bad behaviour regardless of whether or not the person aligns closer to my political views, I don't excuse either of them.

To your last point. I find it a little sad that you choose to view the mistreatment of women as a means of keeping score for anything political. There are no winners here.

Post Thanks / Like

Yer fulla s--t

You think us "leftys" condone sexual misconduct? Again its the right wing broad brush.I grew up in a country where you were american first, then either dem. or rep second. Anyone who annoyed women, wasn'tcalled anything except what they were. PERVERTS.Some of you ulta conservatives seem to think there are only 7 commandments. I once took an oath to uphold the constitution, and honor the flag, and I was proud then, and am still proud of some of the men and women who have devoted parts of their lives to america. I can see some conservative views, and know what they mean to the folks who have them, and I can also see some liberal views that deserve merit. Thats because I have two eyes, and use both of them. Being a one eyed conservative isn't much better than being blind.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post

O'reilly shut himself down, by sexual harassment of women, the leftist protesting was to stop him from continuing harassing women, with O'reilly out the door, don't do anything to stop free speech, it just gives the women that work there, more time to concentrate on doing their job. my view on the allegations against O'reilly being true or not, 15 million is a lot of money, if he wasn't guilty, I don't think he would give up a job like he had, and hand out 15 million bucks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post

your missing the point Clinton set in the highest position in the USA just by his position he is going to have women make advances on him. She was a young intern which means she was a government employee and anyone in his position should have known right from wrong and had the decency to do what was right. If you look at his time in Arkansas as governor he was accused by several women of rape and the fact he was such a womanizer and the Clinton's don't think the law pertains to them I believe them.
    Likes Wormin liked this post