Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Smile I miss my "old kentucky home"

I never remembered blasting off to another planet, but I am elderly, maybe it happened.I went to "wally world" to get some medical equiptment.I tried explaining that I wanted the needles to a levermier insulin pen.The person had no idea of what I was talking about, it was like describing an elephant to a blind person. So she left and got help, this only made matters worse.Someone speaking a kind of african tongue trying to get help from a barely literate latina, did not help my blood pressure at all. So they got 'da boss" who told me I would need a prescription to get a levimier pen. I blew my stack, when I finally made it clear to these individuals, that I HAD the pen, but needed the needles, the lights came on. WHY do they put people with minimum english understanding, in positions where they have to communicate with the public? My grandfather was an immigrant, when he came here to work, they handed him a scoop shovel, showed him a pile of coal, and pointed to a place to put it, he did, for a long time. and he went forth and prospered. Looking around today, i realized that I was a white elderly male, and a minority. Beam me up scotty!!!!
    Likes FlyLie, Bill M of NJ, LJP liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    With the way Wal-Mart pays and rips off employees, those are the only people they can get.
    Likes waterdog101 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    With the way Wal-Mart pays and rips off employees, those are the only people they can get.
    so true...

Post Thanks / Like
    go to a real pharmacy next time. We bitch and COMPLAIN about how stupid the people are at wally world, and they ARE STUPID......

But you like the price, and I suspect you went to wally world because of the price. Are you willing to pay double or triple to get the expertise of someone who has actually been trained versus a body.

It is a double edged sword......we want the cheapest prices we can get, but we don't want to deal with the idiots that are the cheapest we can get.....it is what it is. Walmart competes because they pay nothing, and move a **** ton of product.
    Likes Wormin, sweetwater liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    I never remembered blasting off to another planet, but I am elderly, maybe it happened.I went to "wally world" to get some medical equiptment.I tried explaining that I wanted the needles to a levermier insulin pen.The person had no idea of what I was talking about, it was like describing an elephant to a blind person. So she left and got help, this only made matters worse.Someone speaking a kind of african tongue trying to get help from a barely literate latina, did not help my blood pressure at all. So they got 'da boss" who told me I would need a prescription to get a levimier pen. I blew my stack, when I finally made it clear to these individuals, that I HAD the pen, but needed the needles, the lights came on. WHY do they put people with minimum english understanding, in positions where they have to communicate with the public? My grandfather was an immigrant, when he came here to work, they handed him a scoop shovel, showed him a pile of coal, and pointed to a place to put it, he did, for a long time. and he went forth and prospered. Looking around today, i realized that I was a white elderly male, and a minority. Beam me up scotty!!!!
    Kentucky is still better than other states. Wanna feel like a minority? Go to central and south Florida.....learn a little Spanish before you go.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

hotlanta

Habla espanol is nothing. Here we have spanish, korean, viet, african, and arabic. Plus a lot of the "whiteys" speak some european language that I can't even get a clue at. Theres about as many beemers and mercs here as there are in frankfort dnr. There are also several muslim enclaves in georgia, where the local police are banned.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank your Liberal heroes for flooding the country with immigrants and making you a minority

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kyfanatic View Post
    Thank your Liberal heroes for flooding the country with immigrants and making you a minority
    the Native American make up 1.2 percent of America's population, the other 98.8 percent are the seed of immigrants...

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by kyfanatic View Post
    the majority of there illegal immigrants are here because they are paid cash, and they started out as migrant agricultural workers, yes the red blooded true conservative farmers of our country are mostly responsible for these leeches.These immigrants are not bothered by local law enforcement, because then they would be liable for the feeding and incarceration of these folks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    the majority of there illegal immigrants are here because they are paid cash, and they started out as migrant agricultural workers, yes the red blooded true conservative farmers of our country are mostly responsible for these leeches.These immigrants are not bothered by local law enforcement, because then they would be liable for the feeding and incarceration of these folks.
    I place the responsibility on politicians. They alone have allowed the market to be flooded with illegals. People hire them because they are cheap and usually provide some hard work.