Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patoka

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't even know how to respond to that.
    Likes 58LesPaul liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yea. I got a little off subject.

[QUOTE=Move

When I get back home I have to figure out why the new Microsoft Windows 10 updates screwed up my Microsoft Office 2013 software. I keep getting an error message on my Outlook Email Program. It was working fine until the last MS Windows 10's updates. I think that MS screws up the software so that they can sell us the new Microsoft Office 2016 or rent it to us and make more money. They sure will have to answer to me when I call them on Monday. I've got better things to do with my time that spend hours on the phone with some MS Tech Support person from some foreign county that doesn't even speak English as their first language. I get tried of trying to hear and understand their thick foreign accents when I'm trying to talk technical stuff with people. Microsoft wants $99/year for each computer just to use their Office 2016 suit of programs. I would much rather pay just $200 for the program and be able to use it on all three of my computer than to rent it from them for a month at a time for each separate computer. That's highway robbery IMHO. I think it may cost about $#300 plus for me to get the Outlook 2016 email software for all three of my computer these days.[/QUOTE]

Well today I got my desktop computer fixed. Had to go to Microsoft Support and talk to them on the phone and have them get into my computer remotely to fix the problem with my log in and account. That fixed the email problem with Outlook in my Office 2013 setup. Evidently when I updated my computer it got my user files corrupted somehow. A reinstall of Windows 10 fix the problem

As for as the fishing at Patoka I guess we all will have to wait and hope the water levels recede and it stops raining so much. At least China is trying to stop building so many coal fire power plants and starting to use Solar as much as possible over there. That should help reduce the Green house emissions and clear up the air in China both. There is some hope if other's follow China's lead and reduce their green house emissions too. Then and only then will it stop raining so much and the hurricane:s won't be so forceful as there will be much less energy in the world.

Until then fish the mudlines.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Well today I got my desktop computer fixed. Had to go to Microsoft Support and talk to them on the phone and have them get into my computer remotely to fix the problem with my log in and account. That fixed the email problem with Outlook in my Office 2013 setup. Evidently when I updated my computer it got my user files corrupted somehow. A reinstall of Windows 10 fix the problem

As for as the fishing at Patoka I guess we all will have to wait and hope the water levels recede and it stops raining so much. At least China is trying to stop building so many coal fire power plants and starting to use Solar as much as possible over there. That should help reduce the Green house emissions and clear up the air in China both. There is some hope if other's follow China's lead and reduce their green house emissions too. Then and only then will it stop raining so much and the hurricane:s won't be so forceful as there will be much less energy in the world.

Until then fish the mudlines.
    Dude, you need to keep your global warming/climate change(or whatever they call it this year) hysteria off the fishing board. Go to one of your left wing boards and spout all you want.
    Likes GeoFisher, Kappster liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Fair enough

Quote Originally Posted by JTindle View Post
    Dude, you need to keep your global warming/climate change(or whatever they call it this year) hysteria off the fishing board. Go to one of your left wing boards and spout all you want.
    You need to learn to believe the scientific evidence. The earth is not flat! I'll leave it there.

Nothing of any real interest has been posted on the IN board in the last several years. No one posts anything about fishing in here anymore. So why are you dragging up old posts anyway. Don't you have something positive to say about fishing. This thread is about Patoka lake. It's about fishing. And weather has a pronounced effect on the fishing. Global warming has a pronounced effect on the weather. If you can't see the connections then that's your fault.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    You need to learn to believe the scientific evidence. The earth is not flat! I'll leave it there.

Nothing of any real interest has been posted on the IN board in the last several years. No one posts anything about fishing in here anymore. So why are you dragging up old posts anyway. Don't you have something positive to say about fishing. This thread is about Patoka lake. It's about fishing. And weather has a pronounced effect on the fishing. Global warming has a pronounced effect on the weather. If you can't see the connections then that's your fault.
    By evidence are you referring to the "adjusted temperatures" over the last 20 years that have always been adjusted up and never adjusted down? Or are you referring to the hacked email scandal where they admitted to adjusting numbers? Or the false 97% of climate scientist fake news? Investigate the satellite data on temperatures, you may be surprised! By your screen name(MoveOn.org..LOL) I'm surprised you fish anyway, aren't you concerned about hurting the fishes lips, or all the CO2 from your outboard or do you use electric motor only? Don't want to put any more of that deadly CO2 in the atmosphere, we may cause all the trees and plant life to outgrow the earth...LOL!

Do yourself a favor and quit going to MoveOn.org and those other leftist websites and love your neighbor and do some good for someone, the ecosystem can care for itself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Take this **** to the off topic board......

Right / Wrong, Pink/ Purple, Black/White........no matter, these arguments don't belong on the fishin side of the boards.....
    Likes LJP, TrackerMike liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Patoka is full of good spots

The thing about Patoka is that there are so many spots and it can be hit or miss for days. The fish are there and have tons of places to live and hide. So it takes a while to find the bass. And the clear water makes it harder to catch them. They will spoke easier in clear shallow waters. They will be deeper due to the clarity of the water IMHO.

Post Thanks / Like
    Fish the dropoffs in the Summer.
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Please. I"m tired of the Fake news you spew

Quote Originally Posted by 58LesPaul View Post
    By evidence are you referring to the "adjusted temperatures" over the last 20 years that have always been adjusted up and never adjusted down? Or are you referring to the hacked email scandal where they admitted to adjusting numbers? Or the false 97% of climate scientist fake news? Investigate the satellite data on temperatures, you may be surprised! By your screen name(MoveOn.org..LOL) I'm surprised you fish anyway, aren't you concerned about hurting the fishes lips, or all the CO2 from your outboard or do you use electric motor only? Don't want to put any more of that deadly CO2 in the atmosphere, we may cause all the trees and plant life to outgrow the earth...LOL!

Do yourself a favor and quit going to MoveOn.org and those other leftist websites and love your neighbor and do some good for someone, the ecosystem can care for itself.
    The National Weather service and NOAA don't adjust the temperatures up or down. They record what they find. For you to suggest that they fake the data is just PLAIN STUPID. I doubt that you came up with that bs yourself and probably got it off some Right Wing Wako Web site that will print and say anything as does Donald Trump! Never heard a man/boy so full of himself as the Donald. That guy can't go a hour without a lie.

You can LOL all you want but man you should know that you are making a big Fool out of yourself by falling for and believing the Fake Information put out by the Fossil Fuels industry types. They have millions of dollars to protect and will stop at nothing to keep telling you that coal is a clean fuel. But when you go out to the coal fields and roll around in the dirt you will come back with a lot of nasty coal dust all over you. Then come back and tell me how clean coal is!

Unless you have ever worked around coal you won't be able to look at me with a straight CLEAN face and tell me that coal is not a dirty fossil fuel.

And when I see the video of the ice and glaciers melting faster than even I know you are so full of it and just repeating lies and lies. It's people like you who fall for the Fossil Fuels bs that keep the planet from recovering from the man made global warming that we are undergoing. And I'm saying this with snow on the ground and it's 32 deg outside. But I know that it's winter and it's going to be cold today. Come summer the heat will return and the average of todays cold temp will be overshadowed by the heat waves to come. And yesterday it was almost 60 deg F on the last day of Jan 2018. The last few years have averaged higher temperatures throughout the entire world. The Earth is warming up and has been since the industrial revolution when man started burning fossil fuels more and more.

Now I'm done until another yokel comes in this thread and tries to spew more nonsense like you did above. Everything you said is total and complete BS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	twitter in chief.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	16171  

Post Thanks / Like
    LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLO LLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLL OLLOLLOL

Admins need to get this lunatic off here.

Post Thanks / Like

So why are you still here?

Quote Originally Posted by 58LesPaul View Post
    LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLO LLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLL OLLOLLOL

Admins need to get this lunatic off here.
    You should have been gone a long time ago then!

Post Thanks / Like

Shad

Any one know a good spot to catch shad in patoka?