Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

printed senior license on line

Recently purchased my senior license online. Could not get it to print. It said to write down license number and account number,carry a photo ID and that was all you need. Called the fish and wildlife depy today and the person told me that might not work. was going fishing in the morning and still can not print. Anyone else had this problem with the online license? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd just stop at a Wal-Mart and buy a $5 paper license. You can get a refund form, but they charge $5 for processing ... so that's a mute point.

Maybe take a photo of your computer screen with your cellphone or use the "print screen" function on your computer, showing the license info (along with the written info) and take the chance that you won't get checked ... ??

It's your call .... but, for another $5 & piece of mind, I'd go the Wal-Mart route.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by barney90 View Post
    Recently purchased my senior license online. Could not get it to print. It said to write down license number and account number,carry a photo ID and that was all you need. Called the fish and wildlife depy today and the person told me that might not work. was going fishing in the morning and still can not print. Anyone else had this problem with the online license? Thanks.
    Depending on what kind of browser you use......I print, and I save the license as a PDF. I think KY does that also by default, so you may have your license on your computer in PDF format.

If you do have a PDF, you can simply email that to your cell phone, and then you have a copy there. I've used that method before, when I lost my paper copy and was checked down at Cumberland. Officer didn't like it, but I was legal.

I Literally lost it the day he checked it.......glad I had a backup.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    We were checked on Guist Creek once, my buddy had left his licence at home, officer looked his licence up on computer he had in the boat, no problem
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post