Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Usabassin next generation guist creek

I’m looking for your input/interest and getting the word out to any of your anglers and adults/boat captains if there are teams interested on fishing next generation division of USABASSIN on Guist creek lake in Shelbyville. My thought was of having 3 tournaments on Saturday mornings from 5:30 to 12:30 and reducing the entry fee to $20 or $30 dollars, where $10 goes to USABASSIN and the remaining is paid back. The rules of USABASSIN state any team with 150 points can fish the next generation classic on Kentucky / Barkley lake held in late June of 2018. At this point I’m looking at late July and early August to complete the 3 tournaments. More information can be found at http://www.usabassin.com/modules.php...ampionshipID=9 or give me a call at 502-321-1867.
    Thanks
    Chester Craycraft

Post Thanks / Like

input

350 hits, thought I would have received some input.

thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have posted 3 tournaments dates for next generation division of USABASSIN on Guist creek lake in Shelbyville. Starting Saturday June 22 from 6:00am to 1:00pm. There is a possibility of changing one or adding one more if needed, just let me know. The reason for the rush, anyone wanting to fish next year’s classic (Ky/Barkley lake) have to be a member with 150 points by August 31 2017. The entry fee is $30 dollars, that includes big fish.
    Registration will take place at East Middle school. I'll be at west middle school at 4:30 am.
    East middle school is the located at the junction of Rocket lane and Ky-1779. The parking lot is 1.3 miles west of Guist creek marina road. If this causes anyone a problem, contact me at 502-321-9929
    Thanks and hope to see you Sunday the 22. Any questions call...

USABASSIN next generation tournaments on Guist Creek start in 2 weeks

[http://www.usabassin.com/modules.php...ampionshipID=9[/COLOR] or give me a call at 502-321-1867.
    Thanks
    Chester Craycraft

PS:The way Guist creek is fishing at this point it would not surprise me if most don't qualify first 2 events.

Post Thanks / Like

UPDATE

I will be dropping off membership forms at Guist creek marina, for anyone that wants to have it filled out.
    hope to see you Saturday
    Thanks,
    Chester