Search Fishin.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New "silk road"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    just curious, do you ever buy anything made in China ? now that I've had a couple seconds to think of what i asked, that don't deserve an answer, your much to smart of a person, to do such a stupid thing.
    I buy American when I can, and I buy local when I can. Unfortunately, that is only about 20% of the time, because product doesn't exist, or it is too expensive to afford.

It is what it is........

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    Sorry for high jacking the thread gorsky. Seems everything is political nowadays. I'm done with it
    MoveOn and Waterdog101 made it a Trump and Bush bash fest.....I responded twice about how every thread they talk on turns into a BASH Trump and BASH Bush thread.....

They simply cannot let it go.......Maybe I should not have responded at all.

Sigh.
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Do they pay in pesos??

I've got some fairly good insurance[supplemental], and I do have to fork over a few schekels every once in awhile. BUT WHO PAYS FOR THESE IMMIGRANTS? How the hell do they get medicaid when they can't even speak any english at all. And EBT cards, And I noticed these things in good ole pub states. I'm through with scimping on stuff to make co-pay payments. Its going to be a few bucks a month, and probably some of these "transient" workers don't pay a dime. But then maybe I'll just change mt name to gonzales or gomez.Maybe even be able to get discount internet service.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    I've got some fairly good insurance[supplemental], and I do have to fork over a few schekels every once in awhile. BUT WHO PAYS FOR THESE IMMIGRANTS? How the hell do they get medicaid when they can't even speak any english at all. And EBT cards, And I noticed these things in good ole pub states. I'm through with scimping on stuff to make co-pay payments. Its going to be a few bucks a month, and probably some of these "transient" workers don't pay a dime. But then maybe I'll just change mt name to gonzales or gomez.Maybe even be able to get discount internet service.
    Your taxes.......

I'm quite tired of paying for illegals to have services too......convince your buddies.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Angry my buddies

Most of my buddies were blue collar workers, we had good jobs, some of tyhem required a certain amount of skills, and the area I lived in was industrial. WE DID NOT HIRE IMMIGRANT WORKERS. i WORKED WITH MEXICAN AMERICANS WHO WENT TO SCHOOL THERE, AND SPOKE ENGLISH. Yes it was a democratic area, but just a few miles south, the immigrant users abounded, cheap agricultural workers, who then used the schools, hospitals, and welfare system, and the agri business thought that just swell.Up untill last year all of vehicles were american made, my out boards were mercury or evinrude, till the mercs just fell apart. I owned several zenith TV sets, Troy built yard products,[later made in mexico and didn't last a year]American workers didn't leave america, the companys did.I had several relatives who worked in the steel mills, they lost their pensions because of merger buy outs that included the fundsed pension plans. So uncle sugar was left holding the bag and the pensioers got about 60 cents on the dollar. Some of you guys might think that the old time manufactoring will return, IT WONT! Want to make america great again, quit sendinmg our armed forces all over the world to support multi national conglomerates. If we fight, leave the ruins to the natives to dispose of and rebuild.Who the hell ever thought of the idea that we bomb the crap out of someone, and then pay to rebuild them. So we hire american contractors at inflated prices, who hire cheap labor and pay millions in kick backs to the folks we fought against. Military intelligence at its finest. Take the american 8th division, and place them along the mexican border. Besides we are not that good at winning wars when you stop to think about it.

Post Thanks / Like

Why is everything that sold in American made in China?

Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    Most of my buddies were blue collar workers, we had good jobs, some of tyhem required a certain amount of skills, and the area I lived in was industrial. WE DID NOT HIRE IMMIGRANT WORKERS. i WORKED WITH MEXICAN AMERICANS WHO WENT TO SCHOOL THERE, AND SPOKE ENGLISH. Yes it was a democratic area, but just a few miles south, the immigrant users abounded, cheap agricultural workers, who then used the schools, hospitals, and welfare system, and the agri business thought that just swell.Up untill last year all of vehicles were american made, my out boards were mercury or evinrude, till the mercs just fell apart. I owned several zenith TV sets, Troy built yard products,[later made in mexico and didn't last a year]American workers didn't leave america, the companys did.I had several relatives who worked in the steel mills, they lost their pensions because of merger buy outs that included the fundsed pension plans. So uncle sugar was left holding the bag and the pensioers got about 60 cents on the dollar. Some of you guys might think that the old time manufactoring will return, IT WONT! Want to make america great again, quit sendinmg our armed forces all over the world to support multi national conglomerates. If we fight, leave the ruins to the natives to dispose of and rebuild.Who the hell ever thought of the idea that we bomb the crap out of someone, and then pay to rebuild them. So we hire american contractors at inflated prices, who hire cheap labor and pay millions in kick backs to the folks we fought against. Military intelligence at its finest. Take the american 8th division, and place them along the mexican border. Besides we are not that good at winning wars when you stop to think about it.

Between China and Mexico the American Dream is dying or is dead.

We police the world for free basically. Maybe Trump was right about the other NATO countries stepping up and paying more to support NATO. We should not have to pay all of NATO's bills.

And I wish that the GoP would leave health care alone and focus more on rebuilding our infra structure. I have no problem with sending the military to the Southern Boarder to patrol and secure the boarder from foreign illegal invaders.

How in the h did a backward country like China (post WWII) start to out produce the USA in goods and services.