Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

The entire Jared Kushner statement

I've got to say.....this is a pretty good read. Obviously it is slathered in legal speak, but I honestly believe the statements, and if he's lying he's going to PRISON, because he spilled all the beans, I believe.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...&utm_medium=AP

It is 11 pages, but only took me about 15 minutes to read. I personally think the Russians were looking for information to blackmail folks associated to the Trump Administration.

Like I said, interesting read.

later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

How long did he testify?

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    I've got to say.....this is a pretty good read. Obviously it is slathered in legal speak, but I honestly believe the statements, and if he's lying he's going to PRISON, because he spilled all the beans, I believe.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...&utm_medium=AP

It is 11 pages, but only took me about 15 minutes to read. I personally think the Russians were looking for information to blackmail folks associated to the Trump Administration.

Like I said, interesting read.

later,

Geo
    He's lucky that the GOP control the Senate and House. He would be jailed by now if the Dem's controlled the House and Senate. They impeached Bill Clinton for lying about a Private Affair with a young lade of legal age. And the lady was the Pursuer and fell in love with Bill not the other way around. So if the GOP thinks it's ok to Impeach a guy for lying about an private fling then why is it not appropriate to Impeach trump for all his lies about matters of STATE and his secretely helping a foreign cold war advisory? And his son-in-law was also meeting and colluding with the Russians and not properly reporting what he did and said.

Hillary went in front of the GOP Controlled Congress and testified for more than 8 full hours. So how long the Jared Testify before the GOP controlled Committee? Five minutes to an hour? Did he get any hard questions or was his records subpoenaed. No!

Post Thanks / Like

A red hearing?

I'm about through with all this russian bullsh--. So what, he's still the president, elected by the american public,not a popular vote, the original founding fathers didn't want a popular vote to begin with. Our country was founded on a plutocracy, more or less based on the british system of lords and commons. How do you have half a voter? But it works in america, too bad we usually use the lower half when we vote.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    He's lucky that the GOP control the Senate and House. He would be jailed by now if the Dem's controlled the House and Senate. They impeached Bill Clinton for lying about a Private Affair with a young lade of legal age. And the lady was the Pursuer and fell in love with Bill not the other way around. So if the GOP thinks it's ok to Impeach a guy for lying about an private fling then why is it not appropriate to Impeach trump for all his lies about matters of STATE and his secretely helping a foreign cold war advisory? And his son-in-law was also meeting and colluding with the Russians and not properly reporting what he did and said.

Hillary went in front of the GOP Controlled Congress and testified for more than 8 full hours. So how long the Jared Testify before the GOP controlled Committee? Five minutes to an hour? Did he get any hard questions or was his records subpoenaed. No!
    Dude, did you even read it...........

Your EXTREME Leftism clouds your view on almost everything you post........there is nothing actionable, and the statement corroborates EVERYTHING.

While this is going on the Fusion GPS ceo took the 5th. I doubt you even know what Fusion GPS is...........and a hint.....it ain't a ford vehicle.

Later,

Geo
    Likes zx150 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    I'm about through with all this russian bullsh--. So what, he's still the president, elected by the american public,not a popular vote, the original founding fathers didn't want a popular vote to begin with. Our country was founded on a plutocracy, more or less based on the british system of lords and commons. How do you have half a voter? But it works in america, too bad we usually use the lower half when we vote.
    It is a big nothing burger, and I believe democrats are losing faith in their ideological leaning, much like republicans lost faith during the Obama Years.

I'm honestly hoping this also goes away and we get down to business. 2 critical votes today, and a W in the column on both votes will be good for America and Americans.

Post Thanks / Like

Not that interested

What two votes? health care and tax reform, just guessing, seems nothing else is on the minds of the currant congress. OK I'll add less government[ gubment to some of you],Now I sort of believe man does have an impact on the planet, Also the planet has an impact on the plans of men. Weather is weather, whether or not. But for some strange reason we like to live in areas that were not and still can't support the kind of growth we are going through. We move into areas where water is scarse, and spend oodles of bucks bringing it to us[at the cost to others]. We build on barrier islands, or sea shores, and bemoan the fact that we pay very high insurance rates[which in part are paid by all of us].We love to move away from where we make our livings, and spend many hours sitting in traffic and complaining about it.So the powers that be hear our pleas and build newer better roads to ease our plight, so what do we do, yep move further. We want to spread democracy around the world, and it's not working that well here.I don't think I made this up. but somewhere I came across the phrase "what fools these mortals be" Sorry for wasting some of your times, but I'm in the stage of life called reflection, and I giggle at some of the foolish things I've done, and try to make sense out of something that dosn't make sense to begin with.

Post Thanks / Like

Piqued my interest

Yep health care. What else? OK scrap the HCA, do away with medicaid entirely,now why would a doctor take a patient who probably has little means to pay his bill? Altruism only goes so far, when a doctor spends hours at no pay, soon he gets the idea, why even see a patient that can't pay me? So now we have the medical profession chasing the 25% of folks who can pay.Medicine will become like the law profesion, many are called, and few are chosen.Talk about less "gubment" we have politician who claim they know the the facts about medicine. We have politicians in charge of education who don't know s--t about teaching. School boards who only care about their personal agenda.I'm glad the "donald" got elected, it gives me something to shake my head at wonder just how far this comedy of errors is going to proceed.Believe me, if clinton had won the election, the pillory would still be there. Humpty has fallen, and all the kings horse men and so forth. Now it appears that our friends in moscow might be aiding the taliban , using a third party to supply russian arms to kill american soldiers with. Why can't we just pack up all our s--- and get out of there. Alexander did, britian did, russia did, but I guess we just got a better idea. FIX AMERICA FIRST, AND F THE AFGANS.