Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Fake news my adz

This afternoon, turned on ALL the cable news channels, there was NO fake news, in fact in 10 minutes of switching back and forth, there were only about 4 minutes of news. the rest were ads.This is pure bulls---. Those of you who complain about adulterated content, are out of your minds. Cable news is nothing but a glorified HSN. Remember what I said about the white stuff, it's ALL white stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL only fake news on Fox and Friends

We have a fake President but no fake news unless it's coming from his twitter account or the Presidents White House Press Staff. Oh and Kellyane gives out a lot of VERY (copying Trumps style of talking like a little kid) fake news.

Post Thanks / Like

What frosted the cake

Twice in 10 minutes tere was a commercial for blind people.I don't want to make light of a handicap, but when is enough a enough. Most of the commercials are from the drug companys. The side effects of some of these medications are alarming. And the COST, I know the drug makers spend a lot of money on research, and they have come up with great drugs. One of mine costs me 90 bucks after my insurance pays out. another one about the same price.So after raising my supplemental about 25% the out of pocket hurts just a little. But what hurts even worse, is to see a hispanic getting a high dollar drug, and they have a medicaid card, and don't pay hardly anything.

Post Thanks / Like

Take a look at this news story about Fake News from Fox

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/law...cid=spartandhp

Evidently Fox is making up news these days to win elections for their favorite sun. Combine that with the Russian Hackers breaking into not only the DNC emails but also into the computers used to count the votes during the last Presidential Election.

Hope that Mueller is allow to continue his investigations. I mean Bill Clinton never went to far as to fire the special Prosecutor, Ken Star, who was only suppose to investigate the Clinton Whitewater deals before he ran for President of the USA. But Ken went on a while goose chase and ended up investigation anything and everything he could get on Bill Clinton. If Trump has been in Bill's place he would have fired Ken Star like he fired the FBI director, Come, who was investigating the Trump-Russian Connection. What do you think the public or the GOP would have thought or said if Bill Clinton fired Ken Star?

So Trump better not fire Mueller. Mueller should be allowed to find out what the Russians were up to so that they can't ever interfere with our election process ever again!

Post Thanks / Like

I saw where the cost of my Tradjenta that I take is:

The cost of just one of my medicines is what out of line. Over $1300 for a three month supply of Tradjenta medicine. Now that's just outrageous.

Post Thanks / Like

felt bad for him

I was picking up a cheap refill, and the guy in front of me was presented with the bill for his Px, He asked if he could get only part of it.Well they gave him a song and dance, and tried calling his doc to rewrite the script. I know what happened next, they give you a menu of options, and then when you select one , you get voice mail. I just go to the officeand ask to speak to a nurse or doc, when they tell me they have a phone plan, thats when I ask them if they have ever tried it.