Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Real News for your viewing

http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/01/medi...uit/index.html

Fox news is being sued for fake news.....

This will be VERY interesting....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/01/medi...uit/index.html

Fox news is being sued for fake news.....

This will be VERY interesting....
    I wonder if MSNBC would report on MSNBC reporters being sued....

Oh Look........Fox NEWS did........that is the difference between Fox and MSNBC and CNN.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ich-story.html

Post Thanks / Like

The leaders of Fox news were in on it too

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    I wonder if MSNBC would report on MSNBC reporters being sued....

Oh Look........Fox NEWS did........that is the difference between Fox and MSNBC and CNN.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ich-story.html
    It's one thing to be sued. It's another thing to be sued for working with the person running for the Presidency and the higher ups in the news organization to promote lies about the opposition. Her the entire Fox News Organization has been shown to be bad from the TOP down. The head of the FOX news organization has been ousted for harassing women. Tisk Tisk. Now the News Organization has been show to be making stuff up (fake news that Trump talks about all the time) with the Trump White House. Trump is the king of fake news and joined with Fox News to spread their lies about the Dems killing one of their own. And Sean Hannity continued to spread these lies about the dems and the death of one of the Democrats without any evidence at all. Fox news lies about things and makes up lies and then they have the nerve to talk about the Dems or the main stream media? Give me a break.

The difference between Fox and the other's is that they report real news and don't go around making stuff up to get their way.

Collusion with the White House (Trump) is the big difference in this case. Trump's campaigns lies were being spread by the Fox News Organization.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    It's one thing to be sued. It's another thing to be sued for working with the person running for the Presidency and the higher ups in the news organization to promote lies about the opposition. Her the entire Fox News Organization has been shown to be bad from the TOP down. The head of the FOX news organization has been ousted for harassing women. Tisk Tisk. Now the News Organization has been show to be making stuff up (fake news that Trump talks about all the time) with the Trump White House. Trump is the king of fake news and joined with Fox News to spread their lies about the Dems killing one of their own. And Sean Hannity continued to spread these lies about the dems and the death of one of the Democrats without any evidence at all. Fox news lies about things and makes up lies and then they have the nerve to talk about the Dems or the main stream media? Give me a break.

The difference between Fox and the other's is that they report real news and don't go around making stuff up to get their way.

Collusion with the White House (Trump) is the big difference in this case. Trump's campaigns lies were being spread by the Fox News Organization.
    Lol you do not believe this is a new thing??? Obama and his administration didn't do the same thing? Clinton? It's high stakes politics man. Dan Rather and Brian Williams had an affinity to making crap up didn't they? For the record....I don't watch fox anymore than I watch other news sources......I usually read articles via social media or hear news on the radio more than watch it on tv.

Post Thanks / Like

is there real news????

Fox lies, msnbc dosn't tell the truth, CNN can't be trusted.hln fibs a lot. Has there ever been real honest news? I'll bet some of you guys are regular STAR and enquirer readers. I remember when a right wing reporter said new orleans was punished for not stoning gays. Guess all those gays moved a couple hundred miles west, but GOD found them.
    Likes DJD liked this post