Search Fishin.com

Thread: Still waiting

Post Thanks / Like

Still waiting

Voter fraud, fixing the HCA { nobahms care], the great mexican paid wall, and jailing hillary. The term lying hillory was coined by the donald. This sounds a little like the POTus calling the kettle black.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    Voter fraud, fixing the HCA { nobahms care], the great mexican paid wall, and jailing hillary. The term lying hillory was coined by the donald. This sounds a little like the POTus calling the kettle black.
    * The BLUE States blocked the investigations, so the Trump appointed special council had to get judges to overturn ****. Voter fraud is real. HOW real, we will find out.

* Multiple votes were taken on ACA. It too 8 years to create the pile of ****, it sure isn't going to be fixed in 6-7 months folks. Give him some time. It might take 8 years to resolve it.

* The wall is funded, and is being built. Multiple components in the largest areas of San Diego and El Paso are being managed as we speak. And Dept of Homeland Security ask for and received waivers from EPA. IT is happening.

* Hillary was never being arrested.......she might find herself caught up in the Mueller investigations......the special council impaneled a grand jury, but we don't know WHAT was found. DEMS should be shaking in their boots.

All the while, Certain unemployment metrics are at a 17 year low. NOT since 2000 have we see such great numbers. NOT fantastic, but better.

Also, for the first time in 8 years, the participation number has increased meaning those who used to roll off the unemployment roll because they were not looking are now being reported, and for the first time in 8 years, they are being reported as a positive gain. Something like 1% but still a GAIN.

Crap is getting done......

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    waiting isn't a bad thing, just don't hold your breath while you wait, because I think Trump, is getting lost in the swamp....
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    waiting isn't a bad thing, just don't hold your breath while you wait, because I think Trump, is getting lost in the swamp....
    Trump is fermenting, and drinking the swamp water....

I'm not a TRUMP fan, but I'm a fan of his political ideology, which is more in line with mine.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

employment gains

I read the stats, yes places are hiring, and GOOD help is getting harder to find.But there are two stats that bother some folks. Wages for most folks are stagnant, , I'm not in favor of the 15 buck minumum wage, and many of these help wanted signs are for temp workers. The thing about longevity raises is also not a great idea, It's ironic, that at the end of my employment, I had trained most of my superiors on the new process. In fact one of them used to be my plant manager, who was down sized, but at least was given the chance to retain his employment status, two of them weren't. For a long time we had a unique situation, union workers making sure that production on week ends and night shift were being maintained. But that was then , and this is now.

Post Thanks / Like
    * Hillary was never being arrested.......she might find herself caught up in the Mueller investigations......the special council impaneled a grand jury, but we don't know WHAT was found. DEMS should be shaking in their boots.
    Geo[/QUOTE]

Yea the Dems are really shaking in their boots as it was Trump and his family and associate who collaborated with the Russians who got into the emails of the Dems and broke the laws. Trump will go to jail before this is all over unless he pulls a Nixon/Ford Pardon move like the GOP did when Nixon was about to be impeached. For you young kids, Nixon resigned and Ford immediately became the President. And one of his first acts as the new President of the United States was to give Nixon a Presidential Pardon for any and all his past crimes. He said he did it so that the Country could heal and move on. I call BS on that.

It's like if Trump is about to be impeached after the Congress returns to the Dems hands in 2019 and he resigned and let's Pence become the President. Then Pence's first move as the new President of the USA would be to give Trump a Presidential Pardon for all his past crimes. I'd call BS on that too.

You slay me Geo. Your entire post is so full of inaccuracies and made up BS that I can't hardly believe you live in the USA. You must be brain washed by the TV shows, Books, Magazines and GOP Talk Radio Shows you watch, read or listen to.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Geo

Yea the Dems are really shaking in their boots as it was Trump and his family and associate who collaborated with the Russians who got into the emails of the Dems and broke the laws. Trump will go to jail before this is all over unless he pulls a Nixon/Ford Pardon move like the GOP did when Nixon was about to be impeached. For you young kids, Nixon resigned and Ford immediately became the President. And one of his first acts as the new President of the United States was to give Nixon a Presidential Pardon for any and all his past crimes. He said he did it so that the Country could heal and move on. I call BS on that.

It's like if Trump is about to be impeached after the Congress returns to the Dems hands in 2019 and he resigned and let's Pence become the President. Then Pence's first move as the new President of the USA would be to give Trump a Presidential Pardon for all his past crimes. I'd call BS on that too.

You slay me Geo. Your entire post is so full of inaccuracies and made up BS that I can't hardly believe you live in the USA. You must be brain washed by the TV shows, Books, Magazines and GOP Talk Radio Shows you watch, read or listen to.
    OK, point out the inaccurate points.........

I'm willing to listen, but I doubt you can.
    Likes LJP liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Smile old sayings

Figures never lie, but liars figure. about all these illustrious gans? yep and afage for that also. Making mountains out of mole hills.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't help you anymore as a domocrat

Those were the wprds of the current gov of WV. Why? Because he became rich enough to be a republican. When it comes down to the "dumbing " of america, he's doing a great job.when he made that statement the "donald was all atwitter.To me he looked like his tailor was the guy who made tents for ringling bros. As soon as the DON, finds a suitable golf club in that state, I imagine he'll be making more screeches in that place.