Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

numbers at the donalds WV rally

My rough estimate was about 45000.

Post Thanks / Like

If you are talking about the Boy Scout Jamberi in WV then:

Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    My rough estimate was about 45000.
    That was not a Donald Trump rally it was a boy scout rally that Donald used to make himself look good. Donald is obsessed with number and rallies. And since he can't attract those number of people by himself he crashed the BOY SCOUT's Jabari. Isn't this a annual Boy Scout Event where all the Boy Scouts throughout American meet for a day or week to celebrate being a Boy Scout? This certainly was not a Donald Trump event. Donald used the Boy Scouts for his own ambitions. Sad!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile No not that one

I'm talking about the "good ole boy" speech[screech], and that number wasn't people, therewere only about 10, 000 in that building if that. What I was counting was the number of teeth.
    Likes waterdog101 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    I'm talking about the "good ole boy" speech[screech], and that number wasn't people, therewere only about 10, 000 in that building if that. What I was counting was the number of teeth.
    Hahahahahaha keep hating but don't let it ruin your life. He will be gone in ummmm 7 years and change.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I don't hate the donald

He better be around for that long,cause it gives the late night show hosts something to be funny about sometimes. and the whole world wits with baited breath for the morning tweets.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Hahahahahaha keep hating but don't let it ruin your life. He will be gone in ummmm 7 years and change.
    It seamed nothing changes, the ones that don't like trump, are giving him the same treatment now, that the Obama haters gave Obama all through his eight years, and both sides that like the president, can't understand why people don't like the president they care so much for..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    It seamed nothing changes, the ones that don't like trump, are giving him the same treatment now, that the Obama haters gave Obama all through his eight years, and both sides that like the president, can't understand why people don't like the president they care so much for..
    Totally agree! I was a hater of obama.....still think he was a poser. I think that he never had to endure the hate that Trump and family does. Life isn't fair...so be it.