Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

the DNC was NEVER hacked by the Russians

Compelling evidence is coming out that the DNC was never hacked.......

Debbie Wasserman-Shultz might go to prison over some of this. She had an illegal pakistani on the payroll. This illegal had access to classified information from on numerous devices, including Nancy Pelosi''s ipad.

Talk about STUPID.

When they arrested this pakistani POS, he was attempting to leave the country with a bag of cash. The held him on a bank fraud warrant, but I suspect he's going down BIG TIME. He knew he was in big trouble when the 20 hard drives he accidentally left in his apartment ( destroyed, he thought), were found by the current tenants and they called the PO PO.

On top of that, the FBI now had possession of Wasserman-Shultz's laptop, and they are finding all kinds of cool ****.

Finally, this just dropped yesterday:

"
    The metadata established several facts in this regard with granular precision: On the evening of July 5, 2016, 1,976 megabytes of data were downloaded from the DNC’s server. The operation took 87 seconds. This yields a transfer rate of 22.7 megabytes per second.

These statistics are matters of record and essential to disproving the hack theory. No Internet service provider, such as a hacker would have had to use in mid-2016, was capable of downloading data at this speed. Compounding this contradiction, Guccifer claimed to have run his hack from Romania, which, for numerous reasons technically called delivery overheads, would slow down the speed of a hack even further from maximum achievable speeds.
    "

So where does that leave us?

Well.......we have quite a few investigators investigating Russian connections. All those investigations are exclusively based on the premise that the Ruskies hacked the DNC. Guess what folks........that didn't happen, and if that didn't happen, the all the investigations are illegal.

Imagine that.

Crap is getting real.
    Likes LJP, roadrunner, zx150 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

So

The NSA is fairly sure that voting machines in north carolina were hacked, several other states also wetre questioning hacking attempts.OK It never happened, there is no such thing as data hacking, its all an urban legend. Again, who and what can you believe? the old adage believe half of what you see, and nothing that you hear comes into play. Pravda is alive and well, now it's americas head quarters. Do some of you folks actually believe in freedom of the press? Is every thing not on one channel "fake news". Some of you guys sound like "whistle blowers" should be shot on site. If we persecute investigative journalism, we have reached and surpassed Orwells foolish rantings about "big brother". I'm going to let you in on a little secret, NOTHING in politics is true. And the real truth is allowed only to the ones who can afford it. Do you know the purpose of smoke grenades and smoke artilley, its to hide your intentions, been used for centurys, and now its being finely tuned to stop, confuse, and make facts unbelieveable. If this continues, whats the difference between us and china, and russia............................................ .THERE IS TRUMP TV

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    The NSA is fairly sure that voting machines in north carolina were hacked, several other states also wetre questioning hacking attempts.OK It never happened, there is no such thing as data hacking, its all an urban legend. Again, who and what can you believe? the old adage believe half of what you see, and nothing that you hear comes into play. Pravda is alive and well, now it's americas head quarters. Do some of you folks actually believe in freedom of the press? Is every thing not on one channel "fake news". Some of you guys sound like "whistle blowers" should be shot on site. If we persecute investigative journalism, we have reached and surpassed Orwells foolish rantings about "big brother". I'm going to let you in on a little secret, NOTHING in politics is true. And the real truth is allowed only to the ones who can afford it. Do you know the purpose of smoke grenades and smoke artilley, its to hide your intentions, been used for centurys, and now its being finely tuned to stop, confuse, and make facts unbelieveable. If this continues, whats the difference between us and china, and russia............................................ .THERE IS TRUMP TV
    I have NEVER seen a link about an actual hack of a machine.

I have seen stories about how the voting machine manufacturers were hacked, and that the information gained could be used to spearfish employees , but NEVER, NOT ONCE have I seen a story that an actual machine associated with any election was hacked.

Do you have proof of that, and a link corroborating that proof.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

;like I said

NPR[fake news] reported that machines were hacked in two districts in nporth carolina It's easy, just type into google north carolina voting machines. From there with a little effort you will find that similar complaints came from several more states. Of course We all know the russians are not smart enough to hack a voting process, that comes from fox

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    NPR[fake news] reported that machines were hacked in two districts in nporth carolina It's easy, just type into google north carolina voting machines. From there with a little effort you will find that similar complaints came from several more states. Of course We all know the russians are not smart enough to hack a voting process, that comes from fox
    I still don't find anything specific as you state.

I find a bunch of NPR articles about them gaining access, but not to any tabulation processes or machines.......

so, no VOTING apparatus was hacked or effected any elections. I did find an interesting article though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Funny you guys mention voting machines. They use a lot of them for artificial reefs in the panhandle. Boy if those reefs could talk lol.

Post Thanks / Like

are they capable"???

Maybe the russians are a little brighter than you give them credit for. For instance, they didn't stick around in afganistan for over 12 years. It's rumoured not proven that they hacked the ukrainian votes for seperation. It's also thought that they may have had a little to do with the trouble in quatar. Before we startback slaapping our selves about the OSS and the CIA, those same russians already had spy net works running before we even thought about being world saviors. Those slavic dummies were the first to launch a satelite, and they still are doing it well enough that even we use them. One of those poorly educated made a rifle, that is the most used weapon in the world, why"? because of KISS. They are not as stupid as we are led to believe.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    I still don't find anything specific as you state.

I find a bunch of NPR articles about them gaining access, but not to any tabulation processes or machines.......

so, no VOTING apparatus was hacked or effected any elections. I did find an interesting article though.
    For a voting machine to be hacked it would have to be hooked up to the internet wouldn't it and why would we do that???

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Compelling evidence is coming out that the DNC was never hacked.......

Debbie Wasserman-Shultz might go to prison over some of this. She had an illegal pakistani on the payroll. This illegal had access to classified information from on numerous devices, including Nancy Pelosi''s ipad.

Talk about STUPID.

When they arrested this pakistani POS, he was attempting to leave the country with a bag of cash. The held him on a bank fraud warrant, but I suspect he's going down BIG TIME. He knew he was in big trouble when the 20 hard drives he accidentally left in his apartment ( destroyed, he thought), were found by the current tenants and they called the PO PO.

On top of that, the FBI now had possession of Wasserman-Shultz's laptop, and they are finding all kinds of cool ****.

Finally, this just dropped yesterday:

"
    The metadata established several facts in this regard with granular precision: On the evening of July 5, 2016, 1,976 megabytes of data were downloaded from the DNC’s server. The operation took 87 seconds. This yields a transfer rate of 22.7 megabytes per second.

These statistics are matters of record and essential to disproving the hack theory. No Internet service provider, such as a hacker would have had to use in mid-2016, was capable of downloading data at this speed. Compounding this contradiction, Guccifer claimed to have run his hack from Romania, which, for numerous reasons technically called delivery overheads, would slow down the speed of a hack even further from maximum achievable speeds.
    "

So where does that leave us?

Well.......we have quite a few investigators investigating Russian connections. All those investigations are exclusively based on the premise that the Ruskies hacked the DNC. Guess what folks........that didn't happen, and if that didn't happen, the all the investigations are illegal.

Imagine that.

Crap is getting real.
    GEO they also said there is a digital signature that it was downloaded from the DNC headquarters.