Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Zoneton Fire Departments Crusade Tournament

Time is getting closer. As of today we have 48 boats preregistered. You preregister by sending in your application, dropping it off at the station at anytime or if you would like, you can give me a call. Remember this is an open tournament and we will have at least 2 different flights. if you preregister, you will be guarenteed a (goody bag) which is some free items, snacks and our 11th annual T-Shirt. You can also sign up the day of the tournament. Remember all times are EASTERN. I will be at the state park at 5AM on Saturday September 9th. Also if you have any item you would like to donate to be given away as a door prize or know anyone who would like to donate anything, please give me a call (502) 216-6883. My goal is that everyone walks away with something in their hand rather it is a free give away, or some sort of door prize or one of the raffles. You can also email me at wmosely@zonetonfire.com

Thanks Wayne

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZFD8131 View Post
    Time is getting closer. As of today we have 48 boats preregistered. You preregister by sending in your application, dropping it off at the station at anytime or if you would like, you can give me a call. Remember this is an open tournament and we will have at least 2 different flights. if you preregister, you will be guarenteed a (goody bag) which is some free items, snacks and our 11th annual T-Shirt. You can also sign up the day of the tournament. Remember all times are EASTERN. I will be at the state park at 5AM on Saturday September 9th. Also if you have any item you would like to donate to be given away as a door prize or know anyone who would like to donate anything, please give me a call (502) 216-6883. My goal is that everyone walks away with something in their hand rather it is a free give away, or some sort of door prize or one of the raffles. You can also email me at wmosely@zonetonfire.com

Thanks Wayne
    Where is this tournament taking place?

New Washington, Indiana, The good ole U.S.A..
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rough river.