This Friday and Saturday night August 25 and 26 will be our classic for those who qualifed. In order to fish you and/or your partner must have fished a combined 5 tournaments this summer. If you're not sure if you have qualified just call or text me and I'll look and let you know. We will fish from 7 pm to 2 am cst Friday night. And 6 pm to 2 am cst Saturday night. The entry fee is $100. The combined weights from both nights will determine the winners after the weigh in Saturday night. I'm not sure yet how many places we will pay out. That's going to be determined by how many boats we have. Also our great friends at Renegade Marine have donated us gift cards to give away for the biggest fish caught each night. And whoever catches the biggest fish overall will get money along with the gift card. USA bassin is also fishing Saturday night at the same time we are. If you want to fish both then you can. Friday night I will be there at 5 with bbq for everyone. So come hungry. It's going to be a fun weekend. Any questions just call or text me. I'll see everyone Friday night.
Thanks
Keith