Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

And soon, the budget

The bill for harvey hasn't even been imagined yet. But our elected officials will begin to sculpt the cost of government for the next few years. MAYBE. First there is money to keep the government working, the rescue costs will not be in yet. Now many of the dry footed reps and senators will be figuring out how much "pork" they can cut out of the payment. But wait, Ill bet on of the things on top of the list, will still be bahma care, and the ending of it. Then the " great, bueatiful, secure wall". And more border guards. WHY? If you have an electric fence, do you still nee a pack of watch dogs? And the very loud wisper, has the naval guideance system been hacked? Or did they quit teaching seamen ship at the academy.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile The wall

If you are going to build a wall, IT HAS TO BE ON YOUR PROPERTY. So why would mexico pay for something they don't own??I know you guys NEVER watch John Oliver. He did a show on border security, it's worth watching.I'll not comment on it, because I don't feel I'd change anyone opinions. So here we are building a great secure wall that, that will be scenic in it's granduer. BUT on the side we don't see, is people who have a penchant for spray cans. Wonder what they will write on OUR wall.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    If you are going to build a wall, IT HAS TO BE ON YOUR PROPERTY. So why would mexico pay for something they don't own??I know you guys NEVER watch John Oliver. He did a show on border security, it's worth watching.I'll not comment on it, because I don't feel I'd change anyone opinions. So here we are building a great secure wall that, that will be scenic in it's granduer. BUT on the side we don't see, is people who have a penchant for spray cans. Wonder what they will write on OUR wall.
    Maybe some graffiti signage that says entrance with an arrow pointing to the legal gates??
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Smile illegal immigrant caught

A border patrol agent stopped a woman sneaking into the country. she pleaded for him to let her go. Why asked the agent? She replied, I live with my son in mexico, and his identical twin lives in atlanta, I've got to see him What are their names the agent asked? Juan and jahmahl. He put her back on the bus to mexico, she asked why. Well if they are identical, if you seen juan, then you've seen jahmahl.