Search Fishin.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

see the link

Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    These guys are not going to believe anything about climate change,you're talking to stones! I know you are concerned about the future, but what is there that YOU can do? You're a voice crying out in the wilderness. You are an army of one, what ever you attempt to do, there will be at two or three will counter your actions.I think you're probably up in the years, just sit back and go with the flow.One of the leading spokesmen for disregarding whats happening, is their hero limbaugh, who up till the time he boarded the plane kept saying this is a "mediahoax"So when the critics don't believe what they screech, what chance do you have to change anything.But remember this, more folks believe that man is changing the envireoment, . Of course they are ALL dumbass tree hugging liberals, but there are more of them, and more coming every day.
    http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc-news/watc...-1043018819917

Post Thanks / Like

Hate

I don't hate right wingers, I try to ignore them.I don't think NPR is SOOOO liberal.But if you look at the word liberal means no set agenda.But again, I've said it several times.ALL POLITICIANS. they tell you what you want to hear.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    I don't hate right wingers, I try to ignore them.I don't think NPR is SOOOO liberal.But if you look at the word liberal means no set agenda.But again, I've said it several times.ALL POLITICIANS. they tell you what you want to hear.
    To be fair "all" is not accurate as I can't listen to "all" of the broadcasts. I can say the programs I hear are slanted. How? The way the hosts ask questions. Many are very accusatory and it's unnecessary. Maybe they have an agenda? Most media leans left and yes they do have an agenda.
    I agree politicians will tell you what you need to hear. It takes a real set of apples to say what should be said....I have seen Trump do that many times and I love it!
    Likes dragmerc liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    the BOOK says the earth will be destroyed by fire. maybe it needs to warm up a little more to start a fire. i'm pretty sure HE wouldn't depend on man to carry out the plan. one solar flare gives off more heat than our cars cause. but you lefties keep wringing your hands, riding your pink bicycles and blocking traffic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/rest-2017-h...ry?id=49701483

More Hurricanes coming. Jose and more after that.
    How many last year? Year before? In history? The fact is they happen and have been since before we kept records of it.
    Predictions are what they are..... guesses. We could go two years and not have another one hit Florida so what does that mean? I still say it's alarmist science needing money for their business.
    There are worse alarmists out there who say these hurricanes are from God and or some other entity and they are punishing us for Trump. Really? They also believe in global Warming. Some say it's the United States that's being punished for killing people. It's stupid people who make accusations like that. Hurricanes don't form to hit the United States and skip other countries but people actually believe that stuff. They take an event and twist it around to mean what they want it to mean. That's how I see Global Warming. It's the catch all for anything weather related and it's getting to be a scapegoat for many other things as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/03/an...ly-inaccurate/

Just another reason Global Warming is full of holes. Predictions by alarmists. Gore made millions off this and he was mostly wrong. You could print a bunch of presdictions and if you had a platform to distribute that people would jump on board and spread the document as gospel. If you played your cards right you could become wealthy just like Gore.
    Likes dragmerc, riverrat12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

as SIX MILLION people in FL are without power

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post

Just another reason Global Warming is full of holes. Predictions by alarmists. Gore made millions off this and he was mostly wrong. You could print a bunch of presdictions and if you had a platform to distribute that people would jump on board and spread the document as gospel. If you played your cards right you could become wealthy just like Gore.
    Your words fall on deaf ears as most people down in Florida can't read what you write. They have no power

This is one of the worst natural disasters in the USA. Billions of dollars will be needed to put Florida back together again.

As another Hurricane looms out in the Atlantic Ocean. We dodged a bullet in that the hurricane bounced into Cuba before it hit West Florida and Cuba took some of the energy out of Irma. But still it hit with the force of a CAT 3 Hurricane. It was Cat 4 before that and it was just 4 mph short of being a CAT5 Hurricane. We may not be so lucky the next time.

You speak of Gore making money. But that's a RED HERRING. The amount of money the Oil Companies are making since Irma threatened Florida is way more than anyone else made off Global Warming. The price of GAs was hiked as people in Florida were trying to get out of the state to a safe place.

I suggest you go look at the pictures of the devastation that's occurred in Florida and think about that for a while. Al didn't make any money of that mess.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/11/us/hur...orm/index.html

Post Thanks / Like

Smile It's ALL a hoax

Next thing you know some countries will start banning internal combustion engines.

Post Thanks / Like

yep!LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Likes DJD liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Not all GOP are ignorant about Climate Change

http://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/fl...-1044404803553

There are some that take issue with those deniers.

Mother Nature Bat's last. Always

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    http://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/fl...-1044404803553

There are some that take issue with those deniers.

Mother Nature Bat's last. Always
    It's easy to see what is going on and will continue to go on.....money and ignorance will make global warming another tax on society. It's just a matter of time. It may be next year it may be 10 years away but the constant pressure on elected officials and the fact that as new officials are elected they will be more sympathetic to the cause because they have been bombarded with it for 20-30 years as they went to college and grew up with it. I used my example of healthcare before and it fits here as well. At some point people give in and say ok I'm done fighting.....then after it's some sort of law/tax people will see opposing opinions from the MSNBC, CNN networks because they are pissed at how much money is being taken from their pay checks. It's a cycle of stupidity that never ends....Americans are led by the nose to slaughter on so many issues.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's easy to see what is going on and will continue to go on.....money and ignorance will make global warming another tax on society. It's just a matter of time. It may be next year it may be 10 years away but the constant pressure on elected officials and the fact that as new officials are elected they will be more sympathetic to the cause because they have been bombarded with it for 20-30 years as they went to college and grew up with it. I used my example of healthcare before and it fits here as well. At some point people give in and say ok I'm done fighting.....then after it's some sort of law/tax people will see opposing opinions from the MSNBC, CNN networks because they are pissed at how much money is being taken from their pay checks. It's a cycle of stupidity that never ends....Americans are led by the nose to slaughter on so many issues.
    People's ignorance is something to behold. The people making all the money are the Coal and Oil People who are holding onto a dying energy resource. What other's make is insignificant compared to the people in the fossil fuel industry. And the green energy companies are not pumping out toxins into the ground water, land and air that kills people. So how can you say what you say with a straight face?

Global Warming is caused by human activity. They are the tax on society not the result of their greed. And the Fossil Fuel industry pays out big bucks to mislead the public about what they do and the problems they are causing. As time goes by it becomes harder and harder to extra the coal from the earth. The Coal Companies will have to dig even deeper and it will be much more expensive in the future to dig coal out of the ground. The oil will dry up eventually and today we have to crack the ground to extra oil and gas. Those cracks allow the oil and gas to mix with the ground water that people need to survive. Some people have gas coming out of their water faucets that can be lit on fire.

You are right in that there is a tax on society right now. It a tax that people are paying with their health and welfare to try to stay alive and avoid the pollution caused by the fossil fuel industry. Anyone that denies that burning coal and oil is not creating excessive air pollution needs to be educated.
    Likes waterdog101 liked this post