Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Signs of incresed energy on the Earth

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/06/us/hur...ida/index.html

They predicted bigger storms and with increased frequency as a result of Global Warming. And now it's happening for real.

Two HUGE hurricanes in the Atlantic. Irma packing 185 mph winds is the biggest Hurricane ever. And another storm is forming in the Atlantic I've just read.

Florida better batten down the hatches good for this next storm.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/06/us/hur...ida/index.html

They predicted bigger storms and with increased frequency as a result of Global Warming. And now it's happening for real.

Two HUGE hurricanes in the Atlantic. Irma packing 185 mph winds is the biggest Hurricane ever. And another storm is forming in the Atlantic I've just read.

Florida better batten down the hatches good for this next storm.
    Cycles.......

We're fine........

Post Thanks / Like

Tell that to the people in the islands already hit by it

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Cycles.......

We're fine........
    Most of those island were totally destroyed or at least 90%. While you are safe here in IN the people of Florida are fleeing for their lives.

First there was Katrina. Then the Texas disaster which we are still recovering from. Florida is next. I wonder if it totally destroyed the Trump farm down there will Trump change his mind on Global Warming?

I bet that Geo has no property in the Virgin Island or Puerto Rico or Florida or the East Coast of the USA. But guess what Geo. Yours tax dollars will be spent in some way helping those rich people living on the coasts to recover.

Post Thanks / Like
    Most of those island were totally destroyed or at least 90%. While you are safe here in IN the people of Florida are fleeing for their lives.

First there was Katrina. Then the Texas disaster which we are still recovering from. Florida is next. I wonder if it totally destroyed the Trump farm down there will Trump change his mind on Global Warming?

I bet that Geo has no property in the Virgin Island or Puerto Rico or Florida or the East Coast of the USA. But guess what Geo. Yours tax dollars will be spent in some way helping those rich people living on the coasts to recover.
    Coastal areas have been flooding and hit by hurricanes and storms since the dawn of time.

The Largest storms today are similar in size of large storms 100 years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...pical_cyclones

Cycles my friend..........
    Likes CaptObvious liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Coastal areas have been flooding and hit by hurricanes and storms since the dawn of time.

The Largest storms today are similar in size of large storms 100 years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...pical_cyclones

Cycles my friend..........
    Wrong Geo. The Cat 5 hurricane in the Atlantic Ocean that just hit the Caribbean Islands is the LARGEST ON RECORD. Do you read the news papers or listen to real news?

Post Thanks / Like

dumbasses

Maybe the coasts have been constantly battered before, but at that time people seemed to have enough sencen not to build on low lying land.then florida built islands, and folks built on them. When will the insurance companys start raising our rates to cover their losses on the coasts,But there is one undeniable fact, there are more people living in harms way now than ever before,and a lot of that is by choice. Why should I pay for someones choice?

Post Thanks / Like
    Wrong Geo. The Cat 5 hurricane in the Atlantic Ocean that just hit the Caribbean Islands is the LARGEST ON RECORD. Do you read the news papers or listen to real news?
    Just how long have these Records been kept . Since 1851, not even 200 years. Guess there weren't any hurricanes before then.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    you guys can keep making up excuses but try tell that to the people living in Florida who are fleeing for their lives right now. And then watch this video and tell me you are still making up excuses.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2017...p-orig-lon.cnn

You are unbelievable

https://qz.com/1070803/hurricane-irm...-the-atlantic/

Post Thanks / Like
    kygorski, is dead on, I live in NJ, 40 years ago there was plenty of beach, now today there is houses lined up along the coast, most of the beaches you either pay or need to be a local in town with a beach pass, you move in on dangerous ground you get what you deserve.
    Likes riverrat12, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    you guys can keep making up excuses but try tell that to the people living in Florida who are fleeing for their lives right now. And then watch this video and tell me you are still making up excuses.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2017...p-orig-lon.cnn

You are unbelievable

https://qz.com/1070803/hurricane-irm...-the-atlantic/
    Move on the bottom line is if you move to the west coast your going to have wild fires and earthquakes,Midwest, tornadoes,Canada, blizzards, Florida hurricanes and so on. Yes what is happening is terrible but that's what people down there signed up for when they moved there. Would I move to the North Pole and not expect snow. You are a very educated man but sometimes I feel you lack common sense . Sorry and may God be with the people in the path of this terrible hurricane.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    Move on the bottom line is if you move to the west coast your going to have wild fires and earthquakes,Midwest, tornadoes,Canada, blizzards, Florida hurricanes and so on. Yes what is happening is terrible but that's what people down there signed up for when they moved there. Would I move to the North Pole and not expect snow. You are a very educated man but sometimes I feel you lack common sense . Sorry and may God be with the people in the path of this terrible hurricane.
    Thank you for that. What I know is that this will not get any better until we decrease our impacts on the planet. In a few more years there will be over 9 Billion people trying to live on this earth.

What I was trying to explain is that the cycles are going to have higher highs and and more intense storms. I listen to the xperts in the field and then just analyze what they are saying and then look around and see that they are right.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't waste your breath

It's probably too late already.Some people will never understand that man leaves a big foot print. There has always been famine and pestulence, but with the shrinking world the toll will be much higher.It's a fact that only the strong survive,