Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

looking for Evinrude service work

It's time for me to have my 3 year check up on my E-TECH. I am having zero issues I just need the 3 year service. I bought my motor at M and C Marine in Shepherdsville but just found out Craig is relocating 85 miles north into Indiana. He was already 90 or so miles away from me so this puts him 175 miles away, which is a little more than I would like to drive for service work. His work is excellent. Craig at M and C was one of the very few Master Certified Evinrude techs in the state. There are many certified techs but only few who have the master certification. If I were in need of a repair I would make the drive but for a 3 year check up I was hoping to find something located more close to South Central KY.

I was looking for recommendations of someone to do service work to my Evinrude E-TECH that was in a 100 mile radius of South Central KY. Any suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by R19 View Post
    It's time for me to have my 3 year check up on my E-TECH. I am having zero issues I just need the 3 year service. I bought my motor at M and C Marine in Shepherdsville but just found out Craig is relocating 85 miles north into Indiana. He was already 90 or so miles away from me so this puts him 175 miles away, which is a little more than I would like to drive for service work. His work is excellent. Craig at M and C was one of the very few Master Certified Evinrude techs in the state. There are many certified techs but only few who have the master certification. If I were in need of a repair I would make the drive but for a 3 year check up I was hoping to find something located more close to South Central KY.

I was looking for recommendations of someone to do service work to my Evinrude E-TECH that was in a 100 mile radius of South Central KY. Any suggestions?
    Dannys' Marine Wax Ky 270-524-2628

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by R19 View Post

Call Anglers Outpost and Marine. They have a place in Shelbyville Kentucky and Lancaster Kentucky. They are certified to do any type of work you need on your e-tech.

1-859-548-2628