Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Hollow

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptObvious View Post
    I can’t get the photos to post from my iPhone. When I get to my pad I will attempt to. With that said, this will be my last report since it appears that my reports are in question. I’ll just be a reader from now on. Well, it did work. That is today. But still......
    . Hey man, ricks report was before yours, and with pictures as he always does, i thanked him and commented that the pictures Chang a fish story into a fishing report, my post showed up down the list from where I quoted ricks, next to yours, and yours was without pictures, so I can see where it looked like I may have singled you out, but that wasn’t the case, just placed you in with everyone else, that post a good fish story without pictures, thanks for turning another fish story into a good fishing report, sorry I offended you, just trying to get more photos posted with all these fish stories. Ps thanks for braving the bad weather to make a report, for everyone, again sorry for offending you, never ment to do that, just messing with everyone that post fishing stories without photos ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    . Hey man, ricks report was before yours, and with pictures as he always does, i thanked him and commented that the pictures Chang a fish story into a fishing report, my post showed up down the list from where I quoted ricks, next to yours, and yours was without pictures, so I can see where it looked like I may have singled you out, but that wasn’t the case, just placed you in with everyone else, that post a good fish story without pictures, thanks for turning another fish story into a good fishing report, sorry I offended you, just trying to get more photos posted with all these fish stories. Ps thanks for braving the bad weather to make a report, for everyone, again sorry for offending you, never ment to do that, just messing with everyone that post fishing stories without photos ...
    Thanks waterdog. Normally I’m not thin skinned. Sorry I took it out of context. I also figured my face would break the screens if I posted my pic holding a fish. It wasn’t too bad today. Wind was a nuisance in the spots we were catching but that’s the way it’s suppose to be, right? Today was a good fishing day really. Water temp 57.5. Using live bait. every largemouth caught had some black spots on it. Once again, for us the fish was hanging in 25-35 foot of water near the channel. We had a friend in another boat using A little mike off the grass lines. He caught a few real nice largemouths. Again waterdog I’ll try to post a few more pictures and I’ll quit being too sensitive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3ADE0BDB-D485-485E-A4A8-CE39A799D40C.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	66.2 KB 
ID:	15833   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5E767A4C-9362-4B82-8EEB-779B9B025D4F.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	79.8 KB 
ID:	15832  
    Likes waterdog101 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Little mike?

If you don’t mind me asking what is a little mike? Never heard of that....
    Last edited by Castin_A_Jig; 11-25-2017 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Typo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Castin_A_Jig View Post

Im sorry Castin, I didn’t see it. My buddy described it as looking like a shad, about 4-5 inches long with a crankin bill. I know I just described at least a dozen lures. I’m sorry that I don’t know. I’m sure there is someone on the forum that does. Maybe big Mikes lil brother?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Castin_A_Jig View Post
    Little Mac id assume
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Cap, thanks for the great report. Like em' with or without pics...good job, and great info.
    Likes CaptObvious, roadrunner liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rickhise View Post
    56 was water temp I’m fishing around grass throwing past it-toward 25-30 ft,
    range, using lb.
    The places I fish hold fish it’s timing.
    I may boat 1 or 2, next time 5-6.
    Biggest this week was a 4.6
    Several bumping 4lbs.
    Beautiful fish I love those smallies

I love the looks of the S M with the bars.
    Likes CaptObvious liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptObvious View Post
    Water temp this morning was 55 degrees in Sulfur Creek. Got shiners at Hendricks Creek marina and fished a few places in and around Hendricks and caught a few dinks on tubes. Moved on towards Geiger island and caught a nice 19 inch smallie there on a shiner. Water temp by that time was 57 degrees. From there we went to the Boys island area and around the state park bluffs and started to get into them. Water temp by that time in that area was 58-58.5. We caught several 17 inch sm and my partner got a 19 inch 5 pounder LM on a tube in the bluff area. Most of nice fish was at boys island. Lost several that really pulled. Equal amount of fish on shiners and tubes. They were hanging in 20-30 foot water near the channel. Hope this helps
    Envious
    Likes CaptObvious liked this post