Quote Originally Posted by CaptObvious View Post
I can’t get the photos to post from my iPhone. When I get to my pad I will attempt to. With that said, this will be my last report since it appears that my reports are in question. I’ll just be a reader from now on. Well, it did work. That is today. But still......
. Hey man, ricks report was before yours, and with pictures as he always does, i thanked him and commented that the pictures Chang a fish story into a fishing report, my post showed up down the list from where I quoted ricks, next to yours, and yours was without pictures, so I can see where it looked like I may have singled you out, but that wasn’t the case, just placed you in with everyone else, that post a good fish story without pictures, thanks for turning another fish story into a good fishing report, sorry I offended you, just trying to get more photos posted with all these fish stories. Ps thanks for braving the bad weather to make a report, for everyone, again sorry for offending you, never ment to do that, just messing with everyone that post fishing stories without photos ...