Search Fishin.com

Thread: DIMOCRACY

Post Thanks / Like

DIMOCRACY

85000 bucks to settle sexual suits in congress.Maybe congress is the word for what is going on in our nations capitol..How many unreported cases are there yet? OK the majority are possibly honest and moral.[or havn't been caught yet]. What ever happened to do unto others as you would have them do to you. OR MAYBE THEY FORGOT THE LAST FEW WORDS.
    Likes TrackerMike liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea, its the Kennedy syndrome, or fast forward to the Clinton syndrome...." I did not have sexual relations with that woman"..... Yea right, its an epidemic.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

It goes far far back

It didbn't start with clinton, JFK was also rumoured to be S hound. This is, and will always be.When a man or women become extremely powerful they are sought out for favors. This is common sense 101, women ignore poor ugly men, and the men follow the same rule. All this can go away quite easily. JUST DENY IT. We all know women lie, and if you can't believe an elected official, who can you believe?

Post Thanks / Like

moral high ground

Yeah maybe franken should resign. But what about those other women legislators, who CONDONE this on going practice? If were going to "clean" house, lets get ALL the deviants out! Or is the "right" to deny only presidential?

Post Thanks / Like

My take

I don’t condone this type of behavior at all but I’m tired of this witch hunt on every single freaking thing done wrong in this country......especially if it fits a political agenda.

So we hang these guys for this behavior but let them off the hook for other things? The men and women in power are always doing things wrong, cheating, stealing, lying and sending pics of their private junk. The men of the past got away with it and yes Clinton was always known for his misbehavior but was forgiven by millions or they looked the other way. Either enforce all the laws or stop the witch hunt.

America has become the land of panty waste feelings.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

staffing

Want to stop political grab ass?Make political staffers federal employees. right now I assume they are patronage jobs at what ever salary the person wants to pay, and the qualifications are at the whim of the office holder. It sounds far fetched, but it would hinder some "pork" projects if a staffer wasn't familiar with a certain "want" that some state group might need.It may even help the clause"right to petition congress" mean something again..

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, seems that screwing around is the norm, in the back rooms and political agenda that gets put on the books. Screw around while screwing the nation.