Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Pubs better get their HEAD out of their butt.

The whole Roy Moore situation should have never happened.

People knew Moore could not be elected. TRUMP knew he'd not win in the general, and he said that.
    Moe would have been better, and Luther Strange would have been better.

ASS HATS like Beotch McConnell should have paid more attention..........My Man Mitch lost a seat, and will probably lose others in the very near future.

IDIOTS.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

I,m surprised

Now that the hoopla is over, will moore persue libel charges against the offenders? So what was jones, a muslim, a mormon, wasn't he also a christian? So now we have a republican and a democratic Jesus? the pubs picked another bum.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    Now that the hoopla is over, will moore persue libel charges against the offenders? So what was jones, a muslim, a mormon, wasn't he also a christian? So now we have a republican and a democratic Jesus? the pubs picked another bum.
    I think the Moore allegations are interesting.

Some are DEFINITELY true, I believe. Time and Place.....this crap happened all the time. He prob was courting teenagers, as it was common practice in the deep south, especially if the parents were OK with it. EVEN with the age difference.

Some are Questionable, I believe......the questionable ones are the ones where the corroborating stories have the facts wrong, or changed, or whatever.

Some are DEFINITELY LIES.........I believe.....The whole yearbook issue and Gloria Allred. I believe Moore should go after those two with a vengeance. If the yearbook inscription is proven to be false, and it can be proven that it was added recently, then both of those women are guilty and slander, and should have to pay a hefty price.

I just read the entire supporting documentation of the "pope" johnson case here in Louisville. You know, the sum bitch that killed himself over groping a teenager. I believe that happened.. I mostly believe it because the 17 yr girl could produce facebook threads where she called him out for being a perv in 2012......

I will say this though. I'm very skared for anyone who thinks they might get into politics. The mere threat of an accusation is enough to cost you an election. That is scary, if you ask me.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

heads or tales

If you frequently used the small head in questionable fashion, it will get the big head in a lot of political trouble. Premarital sex is just that. The majority of us are quilty,and nothing is so news worthy of it. adultry is another matter, it is proof of infeddality, why should folks trust a proven liar? Politics are the best home for liars, and lawyers who turn political are at the top of the liar list. But lately with so many sexual accusations, and denials, maybe woman are ALL liars, thats why hillary didn't first liar doesn't stand a chance