Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

IMHO the GOP supporters are lying more than any one else

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    BULL FREAKIN ****............man what a disingenuous comment. It is a flat out LIE.

The corp rates and business pass through rates are perm. All the other tax cuts are tied to sequestration rules, meaning they cannot effect the budget in 10 years. Since these are not "scored", then they must expire and in this case all the personal stuff expires in 2027.

But to say they don't expire for the rich is a freakin LIE.

You embarrass yourself with your disgusting disdain for anything that is NOT leftism....

FUN.
    This issue will come to root with the recession hits in about a year or so. Give or take a few months. Time will tell. The **** rich people don't need more money as they never can speed enough money to increase demand for goods and service as there are not enough of them to do that.

No lie

Post Thanks / Like
    Let's level set.......what do you consider rich? 20k, 30k, 50k, 100k, 150k. What. I only ask because every single one of those ranges will get a break, and a bigger break if kids are involved.

In most cases, 250k and 500k could potentially get a break also, especially if they are in lower state tax states. Those people in the 500k range, which is so freaking far from most everyone you and I know, are at the bottom edge of the 1%. Those in the range above 150k are in the 5%.

Seems to me you're pissed about anyone who makes income, and you think they should pay more in taxes than they do.

I don't know what you make , what you have made, what you will make, or whatever, but I will tell you this.......I pay more in taxes than I should and I for one am glad I'm getting a break.

And I will also tell you this.........the break I'm getting will be SPENT in my local community. I already save at rates that are adequate for my future, and I think I will use the Trump breaks to help fund some bucket list items.

It really is a shame that you are so indoctrinated by the Left that you cannot see the good right in front of you.

Post Thanks / Like
    6 major companies by me lifted there hiring freeze, good high paying positions that have been long over due, people working there are happy there work loads will be back to normal, HIGH PAYING JOBS, go figure what the tax changes did, my company is looking to grow now, manufacturing on the up swing, good for industrial nation, and I don't know what I am talking about, yea right, learn economics 101 before blasting me. 42 years as a Toolmaker/machinist, I know what I am talking about.
    Likes kstonich liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Good for you but not everyone is so lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Bill M of NJ View Post
    6 major companies by me lifted there hiring freeze, good high paying positions that have been long over due, people working there are happy there work loads will be back to normal, HIGH PAYING JOBS, go figure what the tax changes did, my company is looking to grow now, manufacturing on the up swing, good for industrial nation, and I don't know what I am talking about, yea right, learn economics 101 before blasting me. 42 years as a Toolmaker/machinist, I know what I am talking about.
    All I know is that we had major recessions after the GOP last dropped the taxed for the 1%. People a lot smarter than you and I are telling me that the Major Companies have had a boat load of cash stashed away and they have not spent it on building new factories in the USA. Instead they are still sending jobs over seas where slave labor exist and they don't have all these rules that we have here in the USA. OSHA and EPA rules to keep workers safe and sound and to keep the water and air clean so that it's not killing people like over in INDIA and CHINA and a few other industrialized countries that don't have rules and laws to protect their air and water.

Since this is a fishing sight and we eat fish out of the water's we fish I for one hope to be fishing in clean waters not polluted water. And if you eat the fish you catch then you too should want that. Well I know that Geo goes up to Canada where the water's clean. Even he is smart enough to know not to eat fish out of polluted waters.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post

Since this is a fishing sight and we eat fish out of the water's we fish I for one hope to be fishing in clean waters not polluted water. And if you eat the fish you catch then you too should want that. Well I know that Geo goes up to Canada where the water's clean. Even he is smart enough to know not to eat fish out of polluted waters.
    I eat fish from Taylorville
    I eat fish from Dogwood
    I eat fish from Patoka
    I eat fish from the Ohio river
    I eat fish from........well a hell of a lot of fish.

I honestly don't know why you changed the subject. Granted this is a fishing site, but you're on the off topic page, which means, OFF TOPIC. .

And I am purty smart.........just sayin.......not as smart as you, but smart none the less.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Obama was the FOOD stamp president.......

Post Thanks / Like

Geo some day you may need food stamps too

You never know what might happen to you in the future. You could have a stoke and lose everything and need public assistance when you run out of money.

I bet you hate social security too. What will you do when the stock market crashes again and you lose everything? I would not wish starvation on anyone. Some people are so selfish and would rather see other people starve than give some money to uncle Sam. Is that you?

Nothing wrong with helping the poor. That's the difference between Obama and Trump. Trump takes as much as he can , then runs for President and helps change the rules to make himself even richer. Typical boorish selfish SOB we have as our current President. Orange hair and ugly and fat.

You can make fun of Obama all you want but he's ten times the man than you and trump.

Post Thanks / Like
    You never know what might happen to you in the future. You could have a stoke and lose everything and need public assistance when you run out of money.

I bet you hate social security too. What will you do when the stock market crashes again and you lose everything? I would not wish starvation on anyone. Some people are so selfish and would rather see other people starve than give some money to uncle Sam. Is that you?

Nothing wrong with helping the poor. That's the difference between Obama and Trump. Trump takes as much as he can , then runs for President and helps change the rules to make himself even richer. Typical boorish selfish SOB we have as our current President. Orange hair and ugly and fat.

You can make fun of Obama all you want but he's ten times the man than you and trump.
    Yes he's making so much more money LOL, you know the guy that doesn't accept a salary for being president, and donates it to things like aaah the dept. of Education.....that greedy sob....Moveon....just Moveon.....
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

He makes more money at the Hotel in Washington DC

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    Yes he's making so much more money LOL, you know the guy that doesn't accept a salary for being president, and donates it to things like aaah the dept. of Education.....that greedy sob....Moveon....just Moveon.....
    He makes more money on the Hotel in Washington D.C that he would if he took a salary. And how do you really know he's not taking the salary as he's afraid to show us his tax returns like all the other presidents did. I attacked Trump. You attack me? Yes he's a greedy SOB and if you can't see that you need to take off your Fox Blinders. I can't believe how many people are fooled by Trump who lies more than any other president. He's a disgrace to our country IMHO. And if you are not in the top 1% of money people in this country then you are as bad as he is when you can't see what he's doing to the vast majority.
    Tell me what he's done other than to cut taxes to the rich in a loop sided way.

The peons get a small tax cut 300 bucks and the 1% rich people and corporations get Trillions off their taxes. So when will they start buildings like crazy in the USA instead of over seas? We should be seeing announcements from the Big Corporations soon if that trickle down works as they explain it. The trouble it it's never worked in the past and lead to recessions and depressions. How you going to find a job and support your family when no one is buying anything from the top 1% cause they don't have the money to buy anything other than diapers for the baby?

Post Thanks / Like
    He makes more money on the Hotel in Washington D.C that he would if he took a salary. And how do you really know he's not taking the salary as he's afraid to show us his tax returns like all the other presidents did. I attacked Trump. You attack me? Yes he's a greedy SOB and if you can't see that you need to take off your Fox Blinders. I can't believe how many people are fooled by Trump who lies more than any other president. He's a disgrace to our country IMHO. And if you are not in the top 1% of money people in this country then you are as bad as he is when you can't see what he's doing to the vast majority.
    Tell me what he's done other than to cut taxes to the rich in a loop sided way.

The peons get a small tax cut 300 bucks and the 1% rich people and corporations get Trillions off their taxes. So when will they start buildings like crazy in the USA instead of over seas? We should be seeing announcements from the Big Corporations soon if that trickle down works as they explain it. The trouble it it's never worked in the past and lead to recessions and depressions. How you going to find a job and support your family when no one is buying anything from the top 1% cause they don't have the money to buy anything other than diapers for the baby?
    I guess your just missing your smooth talking used car dealer we had for 8 years. As far as Fox goes, they are one of many I watch, you can go on back to the Clinton News Network because you know, if you like your news you can keep it LOL....Happy New Year
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

CNN is the best

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    I guess your just missing your smooth talking used car dealer we had for 8 years. As far as Fox goes, they are one of many I watch, you can go on back to the Clinton News Network because you know, if you like your news you can keep it LOL....Happy New Year
    I'll take CNN over fox any day.

Post Thanks / Like

Nope..........

The Day I need food stamps is the day you put a gun to my head............

I will NEVER need a gubment handout....NEVER. I will always be employed, and I will always take care of myself. And if I'm not employed, I will downsize, and live off what I've saved already........Hell Social Security to me will be gravy....and I will take every **** penny of it, since It is MY MONEY .

Sorry, but that is the way I was raised, and the way I feel about it.

Stock market........if you lost everything in the market in 2000 or 2007, you were a **** STUPID investor. I lost money, but not everything.....the next collapse, I will lose money, but I will be just fine. As I near my "magic age", I have done quite a bit to diversify, and ensure I have retirement instruments to ensure I don't become a crusty old ANGRY dude like yourself.

With regards to helping the poor.......I guarantee you my lifetime contributions to charitable causes are better than most everyone you know....I have given at a pretty good clip for 30 years, so keep on implying I'm selfish, because I want to keep more of my money.

Later,

Geo.
    Likes riverrat12, kstonich liked this post