Search Fishin.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    He makes more money on the Hotel in Washington D.C that he would if he took a salary. And how do you really know he's not taking the salary as he's afraid to show us his tax returns like all the other presidents did. I attacked Trump. You attack me? Yes he's a greedy SOB and if you can't see that you need to take off your Fox Blinders. I can't believe how many people are fooled by Trump who lies more than any other president. He's a disgrace to our country IMHO. And if you are not in the top 1% of money people in this country then you are as bad as he is when you can't see what he's doing to the vast majority.
    Tell me what he's done other than to cut taxes to the rich in a loop sided way.

The peons get a small tax cut 300 bucks and the 1% rich people and corporations get Trillions off their taxes. So when will they start buildings like crazy in the USA instead of over seas? We should be seeing announcements from the Big Corporations soon if that trickle down works as they explain it. The trouble it it's never worked in the past and lead to recessions and depressions. How you going to find a job and support your family when no one is buying anything from the top 1% cause they don't have the money to buy anything other than diapers for the baby?
    You also attacked me........but I guess in your blind rage, you failed to recognize the attack.....

You should find some good anger management classes......your blind hatred for anything you don't agree with is getting old.
    Likes dragmerc, PRO V LE liked this post

Post Thanks / Like