First of all, Happy New Year to all of the fishin.com folks. I hope 2018 brings many days of joy! My question is what are some good ways to “study” and increase a persons fishing knowledge. I read blogs and forums, I took Dave Stewart’s eliminating water last year, I read numerous magazines etc... I do not fish tourneys, just fish for bluegill, crappie , bass and stripers. All with mediocre to good success. What is the best method, you tube channel or additional classes to take to get a deeper understanding of fishing wisdom. Kudos to Stripernut1 for his post the other day on stripers. He systematically by season/month broke down striper transitions. It was obviously full of years of wisdom and could probably write a book or make a video. I have watched the trio cd set Capt Jim puts out on striper fishing but where do you guys go to the next level? Not looking for secret spots on lakes, looking for resources that are reputable. If you watch 5 float n fly videos on you tube, you get 7 different opinions. Depth finders, dropshot, wacky rig, Muskie, sauger and patterns... just food for thought
Thanks for your response.