Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

So you can't name ten plants that are moving back to the US.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    https://investorplace.com/2017/01/10.../#.Wl5Cx6hKtjF

From plants:

Ford is building here
    Apple is building here
    Fiat Chrystler just announced
    Masterlock already moved back

I"m not going to play this game with you..........Things are better...PERIOD.
    Thing are not better for everyone. They may be better for you but the vast majority of the people will not be better off with Trump in the White House.

Hell he was playing golf the entire time on Martin Luther King's day and what did he do when Hawaii thought they were under attack by North Korea? He was absent then too. He's not a good business man and he's even a worse presidetn.

Giving the big corps more money is not going to help everyone. We have been shown over and over again that trickle down GOP politics ***** for the vast majority of the American People.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Thing are not better for everyone. They may be better for you but the vast majority of the people will not be better off with Trump in the White House.

Hell he was playing golf the entire time on Martin Luther King's day and what did he do when Hawaii thought they were under attack by North Korea? He was absent then too. He's not a good business man and he's even a worse presidetn.

Giving the big corps more money is not going to help everyone. We have been shown over and over again that trickle down GOP politics ***** for the vast majority of the American People.
    Put nicely!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    i get so tired of people like you cryin the blues.
    get off your a$$ and build you a corporation like i did.
    and i started with nothing working for $3 an hour at one of those evil corporations with no college degree and no inheritance.
    if it hadn't been for them training me, i'd probably be bellyachin like you all...NOT!
    i worked 12 to 16 hours a day for 20 years. i'd come home from that evil corporation and work at home another 4 to 8 hours.
    get a life, not a handout.

Post Thanks / Like

Broken record MoveON.........BROKEN RECORD.

While you're at it.......

DUE exclusively to the TAX CUTS:

Apple to hire 20,000 over the next 5 years

Apple to repatriate BILLIONS of dollars

Apple to spend 350 billion on US economy over the next 5 years.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/17/appl...r-5-years.html

But the tax cuts don't help anyone.........Folks like you MoveON are part of the problem. Just like the haters in the Senate, who really don't want answers on ANYTHING President Trump wants.

Unlike the past 8 years, TRUMP is willing to cut deals, and make things happen.

Baroken Obama would have never gotten a tax plan passed.
    Baroken Obama would never work on Immigration....Trump is.
    Baroken Obama CREATED the DACA issue......Trump will resolve it.
    Baroken Obama destroyed health care.........Trump is fixing it.

You like my new name for your Messiah............

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, figured you out Moveon, loser, you are riding my shirt tail as I bust my butt making a good solid living so my tax dollars can make your lousy life better. free loader.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill M of NJ View Post
    Yep, figured you out Moveon, loser, you are riding my shirt tail as I bust my butt making a good solid living so my tax dollars can make your lousy life better. free loader.
    I think he's retired........

Big difference than a free loader my friend.......

Post Thanks / Like

LOL. You are full of non sense

Quote Originally Posted by Bill M of NJ View Post
    I do feel sorry for you mate. It must be hard to sleep at night without drowning yourself with booze. Sleep tight little boy.

Post Thanks / Like

I"m with Trump on immigration and miliary

Broken record MoveON.........BROKEN RECORD.

While you're at it.......

DUE exclusively to the TAX CUTS:

Apple to hire 20,000 over the next 5 years

Apple to repatriate BILLIONS of dollars

Apple to spend 350 billion on US economy over the next 5 years.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/17/appl...r-5-years.html

But the tax cuts don't help anyone.........Folks like you MoveON are part of the problem. Just like the haters in the Senate, who really don't want answers on ANYTHING President Trump wants.

Unlike the past 8 years, TRUMP is willing to cut deals, and make things happen.

Baroken Obama would have never gotten a tax plan passed.
    Baroken Obama would never work on Immigration....Trump is.
    Baroken Obama CREATED the DACA issue......Trump will resolve it.
    Baroken Obama destroyed health care.........Trump is fixing it.

You like my new name for your Messiah............
    but I don't want to touch the social programs that protect so many people. I"m with FDR on that. I do think we could better spend our military dollars to stretch them further to get more bang for the buck. We need to have the strongest Military in the world and have air superiority. I mean in space and every where else from the bottom of the ocean to the edge of space. And we need to stop the excessve charges on our military goods and services. I'm with Trump on the gun issue too. I just can't stand the looks of the guy and the way he talks about women. He's a disgrace to the office of the Presidency.

Post Thanks / Like

This guy makes sense You should watch this video

https://www.facebook.com/moveon/vide...5098679395493/
    I found this video on another website and this guy is talking about the bonuses that some companies are saying that they gave some of their employes. Ohters were getting laid off.

Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.facebook.com/moveon/vide...5098679395493/
    I found this video on another website and this guy is talking about the bonuses that some companies are saying that they gave some of their employes. Ohters were getting laid off.
    ARE you FREAKIN Kidding.........You post a video from move on .org.......My God.............

You truly are a broken record.

Yea, folks are getting laid off. Even in this thread, I think I posted where some folks lost jobs at companies where 200,000 folks got bonuses.

So lets see, 500 people lose a job due to whatever .....restructuring, or whatever, and 200,000 folks get a 1000.00 bonus, and you somehow find a way to make 500 people losing a job more important than 200,000 getting a bonus.

I'm sorry..........you are a blind, indoctrinated, IGNORANT fool.

OH, and the SEIU is pissed they gave so much money to DemoCommunists over the past 8 years......they got NOTHING. And every single SEIU member being represented by that union got a raise....not because of the SEIU, but because of Trump's tax plan.

Man, oh MAN.

MAGA baby..........MAGA.

Editing note: I removed SHITHOLE Union, and changed it to Union. I don't want to disparage SHITHOLES around the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Your Trump supports Communist Putin so don't go there!

ARE you FREAKIN Kidding.........You post a video from move on .org.......My God.............

You truly are a broken record.

Yea, folks are getting laid off. Even in this thread, I think I posted where some folks lost jobs at companies where 200,000 folks got bonuses.

So lets see, 500 people lose a job due to whatever .....restructuring, or whatever, and 200,000 folks get a 1000.00 bonus, and you somehow find a way to make 500 people losing a job more important than 200,000 getting a bonus.

I'm sorry..........you are a blind, indoctrinated, IGNORANT fool.

OH, and the SEIU is pissed they gave so much money to DemoCommunists over the past 8 years......they got NOTHING. And every single SEIU member being represented by that union got a raise....not because of the SEIU, but because of Trump's tax plan.

Man, oh MAN.

MAGA baby..........MAGA.

Editing note: I removed SHITHOLE Union, and changed it to Union. I don't want to disparage SHITHOLES around the world.
    I see you are using the same old trickle down arguments of the past used by all the Super Rich GOP people. So talk about broken records!

It was the formation of Unions that help build the middle class. The GOP is breaking up Unions all over the USA and allowing workers to be taken advantage of instead of rewarding them with higher pay and better working conditions.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not a Trump fan, but with his tax plan, he did one thing that was just in time to help me, the part of his plan that I will benefit from, is where he doubled the standard deduction, I just retired,so no more work for this old boy, just take it easy and try and enjoy the rest of the time, the good Lord has blessed me with, retired debt free, no home mortgage, no auto loan, no boat loan, can't itemize on taxes anymore, only have the standard deduction, and just as I retired, Trumps tax plan doubled the standard deduction, so thanks Trump for the crumbs, from the pie you sliced for your friends and yourself, that fell to me.