Search Fishin.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since I don't drink or smoke, whats your next BS excuse? I can tell by your poor spelling you have a low IQ and low S.A.T. score. Got a free ride to Rutgers, so choke on it.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Bill. If you are so smart then why

Quote Originally Posted by Bill M of NJ View Post
    Since I don't drink or smoke, whats your next BS excuse? I can tell by your poor spelling you have a low IQ and low S.A.T. score. Got a free ride to Rutgers, so choke on it.
    Can't anyone see who your addressing your comments to? English 101 at Purdue was a flunk out class for most all the incoming Freshman students at Purdue. Do you just assume if you post a response in a thread in here that everyone will know who you are addressing your response to? Well it clear as mud who you were talking too in your response. How about addressing the person you are talking to next time.

Hell I can't even tell whos' side in this debate you are on. More than likely you are a RWWN though.

PS I would not be bragging about going to Rutgers. That school is not that great.

Post Thanks / Like

Waterdog I'm so glad you said CRUMBS and understand.

Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    I'm not a Trump fan, but with his tax plan, he did one thing that was just in time to help me, the part of his plan that I will benefit from, is where he doubled the standard deduction, I just retired,so no more work for this old boy, just take it easy and try and enjoy the rest of the time, the good Lord has blessed me with, retired debt free, no home mortgage, no auto loan, no boat loan, can't itemize on taxes anymore, only have the standard deduction, and just as I retired, Trumps tax plan doubled the standard deduction, so thanks Trump for the crumbs, from the pie you sliced for your friends and yourself, that fell to me.
    You see we get the crumbs for a few years and then our tax cuts for the little people get removed while the huge tax cuts for the ultra rich 1% stay in effect in this current new GOP tax law.

Hopefully the Dems will get back the congress and impeach that SOB Trump before he can totally destroy our country.

2018 baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    You see we get the crumbs for a few years and then our tax cuts for the little people get removed while the huge tax cuts for the ultra rich 1% stay in effect in this current new GOP tax law.

Hopefully the Dems will get back the congress and impeach that SOB Trump before he can totally destroy our country.

2018 baby
    the only cuts that are not perm are the business tax cuts? Are you saying only the 1% will benefit from the business tax cuts? If that is the case, you are again, FULL of CRAP, and you seriously need to pay attention.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Geo You need to watch something other than Fox

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    the only cuts that are not perm are the business tax cuts? Are you saying only the 1% will benefit from the business tax cuts? If that is the case, you are again, FULL of CRAP, and you seriously need to pay attention.

Later,

Geo
    If you would watch the main stream media you would not better. But since you only watch Fox Noise your information is incorrect Geo. The tax breaks for normal people will have to be renewed or they will expire in a couple of years. Where have you been dude? Hiding under the fox news rocks? Sorry but I"m right and you are wrong this time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post

Later,

Geo
    . Geo, I read a facts check article, that said the individual tax breaks will expire in 2025..
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

They don't tell Geo stuff like that on Fox

. Geo, I read a facts check article, that said the individual tax breaks will expire in 2025..
    Geo thinks he knows it all but he is blinded by the right biased political Fox Broadcasts that are not really a news station but more of a Right Wing GOP Propoganda Machine and it's founding was a right wing Operative for the GOP for years and still is.

I know that the truth has to hurt geo. That's why he can't stop slinging mude at the truth. Oh well, The mud usually missed it's target as Geo throws like a little girl. : Just kidding Geo. You throw like a little boy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Moveon, calling Rutgers not that great is foolish on your part, mid '70's if you went for engineering the top schools were clear and in this order in the Northeast...... MIT, Princeton, Rutgers, NJIT, Stevens Tech, so know what you are talking about since its clear you do not.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you would watch the main stream media you would not better. But since you only watch Fox Noise your information is incorrect Geo. The tax breaks for normal people will have to be renewed or they will expire in a couple of years. Where have you been dude? Hiding under the fox news rocks? Sorry but I"m right and you are wrong this time.
    OOPS, I wrote that wrong....

You are correct, the individual taxes are not perm and they do expire in 2025., but the Business pass through taxes are PERM, and most businesses in this country are small businesses.

You stated incorrectly that JUST the rich will benefit from the breaks.....that is incorrect.

You also stated the ultra rich, 1%. So I guess you think all those small business owners are ultra rich.

Finally...........I still believe you are blinded. You and quite a few like you simply cannot believe that Trump can make a difference. You folks are wrong. It is quite sad, how HATEFUL you are.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    I wrote my comment incorrectly......you are also right.

The methods used to pass the tax bill were tied to sequestration. I also suspect that the taxes may be made perm once people REALIZE they are good cuts, and the economy rebounds.

You do agree that the economy is KICKING AZZ, right? Some of that is because Trump was given a decent, rebounding economy, but MOST of it is due to the significant and effective changes the Trump administration has implemented.

Post Thanks / Like
    Geo thinks he knows it all but he is blinded by the right biased political Fox Broadcasts that are not really a news station but more of a Right Wing GOP Propoganda Machine and it's founding was a right wing Operative for the GOP for years and still is.

I know that the truth has to hurt geo. That's why he can't stop slinging mude at the truth. Oh well, The mud usually missed it's target as Geo throws like a little girl. : Just kidding Geo. You throw like a little boy.
    I should have read my comments better.......

the Business taxes are perm, all of them.
    the Individual taxes are not perm. Still, I will take them.

For the record, I threw a 80+ mph fastball back in the day.......and I suspect I could still knock your ass out with it.....Just sayin.

Post Thanks / Like
    hey, i was a pitcher too.
    from little league through high school.
    now i can't sleep on that shoulder...but it was worth it.