Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Why the GOP is more corrupt that the Dem!

I received this e-mail from a friend of mine this afternoon after I got home from going to the lake earlier today. I have no idea who wrote it but it probably came from twitter land or facebook would be my guess. I thought everyone around here would like it and maybe send it to all your contacts in tweeter land or facebook since I don't do either. Enjoy this as much as I did!
    During a civil political conversation....

"I made a comment recently where I claimed that Republican administrations had been much more criminally corrupt over the last 50 plus years than the Democrats. I was challenged (dared actually) to prove it. So I did a bit of research and when I say a bit I mean it didn't take long and there is no comparison.
    When comparing criminal indictments of those serving in the executive branch of presidential administrations, it's so lopsided as to be ridiculous. Yet all I ever hear about is how supposedly "corrupt" the Democrats are. So why don't we break it down by president and the numbers?

Obama (D) - 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences. So the next time somebody describes the Obama administration as "scandal free" they aren't speaking wishfully, they're simply telling the truth.

Bush, George W. (R) - 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton (D) - 8 yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. One conviction. One prison sentence. That's right nearly 8 yrs of investigations. Tens of millions spent and 30 yrs of claiming them the most corrupt ever and there was exactly one person convicted of a crime.

Post Thanks / Like
    well DUH!
    they just proved top brass at FBI and DOJ were democrat operatives.
    if they ever get an honest justice department, both clintons will be in jail.
    pretty hard to get indictments when the foxes were guarding the hen house.
    drain the swamp.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    I received this e-mail from a friend of mine this afternoon after I got home from going to the lake earlier today. I have no idea who wrote it but it probably came from twitter land or facebook would be my guess. I thought everyone around here would like it and maybe send it to all your contacts in tweeter land or facebook since I don't do either. Enjoy this as much as I did!
    During a civil political conversation....

"I made a comment recently where I claimed that Republican administrations had been much more criminally corrupt over the last 50 plus years than the Democrats. I was challenged (dared actually) to prove it. So I did a bit of research and when I say a bit I mean it didn't take long and there is no comparison.
    When comparing criminal indictments of those serving in the executive branch of presidential administrations, it's so lopsided as to be ridiculous. Yet all I ever hear about is how supposedly "corrupt" the Democrats are. So why don't we break it down by president and the numbers?

Obama (D) - 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences. So the next time somebody describes the Obama administration as "scandal free" they aren't speaking wishfully, they're simply telling the truth.

Bush, George W. (R) - 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton (D) - 8 yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. One conviction. One prison sentence. That's right nearly 8 yrs of investigations. Tens of millions spent and 30 yrs of claiming them the most corrupt ever and there was exactly one person convicted of a crime.
    I hope you're still alive when the Obama investigations are all over. It will take a few years to start those.

Actually,

* I believe we will see indictments in the recently re opened IRS investigations.

* And Mueller will more than likely find issues with Obama's Justice and Obama's FBI.

* Lets not forget, that There a have been indictments in the Uranium One mess, that is a Democrat issue.

* FBI Gate is just beginning.

* the DNC and the charges/convictions of the TERRORIST associated Laptop guy. that is a High Level Democrat Issue.

* Weiner.....Married to the primary Aid to the Democrat nominee to the President and Obama's Secretary of State?

Yea, I believe you're full of crap and see what you ONLY want to see.

WE shall see.
    Likes zx150 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    well DUH!
    drain the swamp.
    Scandalous on Fox News is running a multi part expose on the Clinton's. We forget how evil and corrupt they were.

Personally, Hillary should have been in prison for her dealings with White Water, Travel Gate, and hear fraudulent dealings with the Rose Law Firm. She would have been in jail with Wade Hubell, except for the "lost" Law firm records, that were mysteriously found within a week of the Statute of Limitations running out.

Yea, Clinton and that evil Woman he married, should be in a cell somewhere........

I DARE my leftist friends to watch it.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ns-career.html
    Likes zx150 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Your not paying attention matey

Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    well DUH!
    drain the swamp.
    The fox guarding the chicken coop is Donald Trump and the GOP. They are much more corrupt that any of the Dems. The numbers don't lie. More GOP go to jail and are convicted of crimes in the White house that the Dems.

Nixon had more crooks working for him that even Trump. But that's because trump is hiding his crooks from the FBI.

Post Thanks / Like

Rupert Murdock and his followers are the crooks no Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Scandalous on Fox News is running a multi part expose on the Clinton's. We forget how evil and corrupt they were.

Personally, Hillary should have been in prison for her dealings with White Water, Travel Gate, and hear fraudulent dealings with the Rose Law Firm. She would have been in jail with Wade Hubell, except for the "lost" Law firm records, that were mysteriously found within a week of the Statute of Limitations running out.

Yea, Clinton and that evil Woman he married, should be in a cell somewhere........

I DARE my leftist friends to watch it.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ns-career.html
    Ha ha. Anyone who listens to the likes of Rupert Murdock and his crooked henchmen and Fox Noise are guilty by association of being bad apples at worst and misinformed at best.

Post Thanks / Like
    i watched a little of Cspan this morning.
    what's scary is how many idiots still think the criminals are innocent.
    if my side is guilty, i say hang em, but the other side doesn't see it that way.
    they will defend the clinton/obama/any democrat crooks all the way.
    another scary thing is if hillary had won, we wouldn't know any of this stuff.
    i pity our children.

Post Thanks / Like
    The fox guarding the chicken coop is Donald Trump and the GOP. They are much more corrupt that any of the Dems. The numbers don't lie. More GOP go to jail and are convicted of crimes in the White house that the Dems.

Nixon had more crooks working for him that even Trump. But that's because trump is hiding his crooks from the FBI.

Where do you get your information? How long does it take for you to make this stuff up?

Post Thanks / Like

OK.......

Post Thanks / Like

Do you Repugnuts live under a Fox Rock?

Quote Originally Posted by zx150 View Post
    Where do you get your information? How long does it take for you to make this stuff up?
    You should get out more and learn about the world. If you keep watching that fake news channel it's no wonder you are not with it. They lie more than trump does. You listen to a TV station from owned by Rupert Murdock and then you think it's all fake news? SHM.