Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Trump and the NFL now that there was a death

First let me state that I do not watch many sports so I may be ignorant with some of my information. It's my understanding that players and other people take a knee during the national anthem to protest Trump's stance on immigration. If this is true then I wonder how they feel now that one of their own was killed by an illegal alien Sunday night. Indianapolis Clots linebacker Edward Jackson and another person was killed by a drunk driver that has been deported twice.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...Ftj?li=BBnbfcL

I typically do not watch the State of the Union Address, however last week I watched about 90% of the one Trump gave. He specifically talked about illegal people who have been caught committing crimes and staying in the US. He also spoke about illegals who were deported only to return. I realize football season is over but it would be interesting to see if the "take a knee" was still happening as often after one of their very own got killed buy a illegal alien.

I want to make clear that I am not anti immigration. It is a good thing if done correct. Also I am not fully pro Trump nor am I anti Trump. I just thought this would make a topic for interesting discussion.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    i thought the taking a knee was due to their perceived police brutality of blacks.

Post Thanks / Like

why did he come back???

Was he working? where? the one who hired him is also guilty. the kneeling wasn't because of immigration, it was the fact that the police were acting as judge, jury and executioner, all in a minute. Some of them were right to do so. Some weren't. Besides, who the hell would take a "draft dodger" very seriously?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    Was he working? where? the one who hired him is also guilty. the kneeling wasn't because of immigration, it was the fact that the police were acting as judge, jury and executioner, all in a minute. Some of them were right to do so. Some weren't. Besides, who the hell would take a "draft dodger" very seriously?
    No the kneeling was for hands up don't shoot it was all about a lie that was supported by Obama reacting to soon and was wrong again.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post