Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: russia

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Except, we generally acknowledge when BlackWater and others are operating in a region. Russia is not.

Russia doesn't have the capability to stand and fight...........although I do find it interesting that Syria shot down an F-16. I wonder if that was an S-300 that was involved.

Later,

Geo
    I saw on the news that the missile followed the Israeli F16 into Israeli Air space before it hit the F16. The F16 crashed inside of Israel from the reports that I saw. Which is why the Israelis attacked the missile launchers later.

This could turn into a war between Israel and Iran on Syrian Territory.

We First supported Saddam Hussain and Iraq when they fought against Iran for ten years when Bush Sr. Was President. Remember the Iran/Iraq war and the stark incident? Iraq sank or almost sank one of our naval destroyers in the Persian Gulf using a French Missile.

Then the USA attack Iraq and take out Saddam Hussain under Bush Jr.

Now after the elections in Iraq we are supporting the Iranians in Iraq. As the Shia muslins are the majority in Iraq and Iran and Saddam was a Sunni Muslim. So now we use Iranian Shia's to arm and protect Iraq after we left and came back.

It's a **** mess over there and we should have stayed out of the middle east.

I fear that Israel, USA and Russian all in Syria will not be a good thing. The Russians have deployed those new missile batteries that they claim can see our stealth planes and shoot them down. We just used some F22 Raptors to intercept some Russian Jets that cross over the demarcation line (Euphrates River Valley) in Syria. We have forces in Western Syria and the Russians are in Eastern Syria. What a **** mess it its.

Post Thanks / Like

we acknwledge the obviou

There are places where contractors operate that are not mentioned bcause they are classified. We admit that there are mercs, only when they have been documented by outside media. Thats whats wrong with freedom of the pressm too many nonos are uncovered.Who the heck evder thought of such a thing?

Post Thanks / Like

Lost my glasses

I have seen articles that are completly mispelled, but the idea comes

Post Thanks / Like

dumbass american justice system

The DOJ just released a grand jury statement, seems like some of drags comrades got caught up in an investigation. But to be honest, a noted defense lawyer once said a "grand jury would indiet a ham sandwich" So if it's that flawed and useless, why do we use it?Hmmmm maybe we ought to elect grand juries, works for congress!

Post Thanks / Like

not sure why?

Lots of mis information about voting machines, and infiltration. I could share a little, but you prob won't understand.
    Today the Special Prosecutor and an Federal Grand Jury indicted Several Russian's for interfering in our Presidential Elections of 2016.

It's going to be harder for Trump to continue to deny that Russians interfered with our elections.

Post Thanks / Like
    keep on twisting.
    he said NO COLLUSION.
    they weren't pulling for trump, they were pulling against hillary.
    they also helped bernie but the fake news networks never mention that.
    and if they were so effective, why didn't you vote for trump?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Today the Special Prosecutor and an Federal Grand Jury indicted Several Russian's for interfering in our Presidential Elections of 2016.

It's going to be harder for Trump to continue to deny that Russians interfered with our elections.
    Trump has never denied that the Russians interfered. He DENIES there was any collusion by his staff, or anyone on his staff, or anyone related to his staff.......

AND like always, you misrepresent it all.

Post Thanks / Like

just ignore it

We ignored cuba for how many years? It didn't go away. It dosn't matter either way to me, trump won, he's president, even if i ignored it, it is still a fact. OK so some of you guys think the russians are our friends. How many of you have actually seen a russian soldier?I saw quite a few in berlin.

Post Thanks / Like

Geo you forget Trump staffers who pleaded guilty already?

Trump has never denied that the Russians interfered. He DENIES there was any collusion by his staff, or anyone on his staff, or anyone related to his staff.......

AND like always, you misrepresent it all.
    Several Trump staffers have already pleaded guilty to collusion with the Russians. Flynn is just one of them who was a top Trump Campaign Staffer who's pleaded guilty to Federal Charges . So how can you say that Trump is not a LIAR?

We all know that Trump is the biggest liar around. Every time he opens his mouth he Lies.

Post Thanks / Like

it becomes the truth

Repeat a lie often enough, and a lot of folks will believe you. just ask ANY politician

Post Thanks / Like
    i'll have to give credit for one thing.
    the clintons have everybody scared of them.
    anybody else would already be in jail.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Several Trump staffers have already pleaded guilty to collusion with the Russians. Flynn is just one of them who was a top Trump Campaign Staffer who's pleaded guilty to Federal Charges . So how can you say that Trump is not a LIAR?

We all know that Trump is the biggest liar around. Every time he opens his mouth he Lies.
    Name one that has plead guilty to the specific crime of collusion....you can't........

Michael Flynn:

Plead guilty to lying to the FBI about 2015 speaking engagements. It was more of an omission, and not a lie, and Flynn is actively trying to reverse his guilty plea, based on the fact that the FISA warrants were completely illegal.....

George Papadopoulos:

Low level volunteer......I'd like to see proof that he was actively engaged as a member of the Trump inner circle. I don't think he was. We will never know, because Mueller used pretty heavy tactics to get a guilty plea, which will more than likely also be challenged, and reversed, based on what we now know about the heavy handed tactics of Mueller.

Paul Manafort:

Yea, I believe there is some guilt there......BUT guess what, the **** he's charged with was 10 years ago, and not even remotely related to the Trump campaign. He definitely had ties to the Russians and the Ukrainians. I suspect he used some of his influence while in the Trump administration, but guess what........NOTHING remotely leading to collusion has been found. Manafort has been indicted on the 10 year old charges, and we might see something from those indictments leading to Trump but nothing as of yet.

Richard Gates:

Again, 10 year old connections and ties to the Russians and Ukrainians. Nothing currently tying him to any type of "collusion" with the Russians.

Like I said......we shall see......

I find it funny as hell that you fools on the left still spout collusion as the Trump Administration actively targets and kills Ukrainian and Russian fighters in Syria. Yea, we killed over a 100 of them sum bitches fighting for Assad.

I guess Trump's relation with Putin is a love/hate relationship.......

Final words...........

While we have 400 freakin FBI agents investigating Trump and the Russians.........a 20 yr old kid, who was reported to the FBI 2 times, and who was visited by the po po 37 times in 9 years kills 20 kids in Florida...........

I personally think our FBI has bigger issues then their ******** investigations of the Trump Administration.

Later,

Geo
    Likes LJP liked this post