Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look, NJ has the gun laws some call Nazi type, now, I actually agree with full background checks, fingerprinting, 3-4 viable recommendations(also they get background checked), ANY violations you do not get a gun(this one has some quirks), problem here is if you are picked up for domestic violence, true or not, you lose your gun, the not part I have a problem with, any woman or man can call and have you charged, guess what...bye bye gun, so it can be very vindictive here with no evidence. If convicted of domestic violence, you can never own or posses a gun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    I agree with you, guns don't do anything by them selves. Did you ever consider how hard it would be to judge anyones mental condition? There" no one size fits all".Either an individual has rights or they don't.
    I totally understand and respect your opinion. I think the most difficult thing is somehow lawmakers have to regulate an inanimate object like a gun which is actually in total control by humans. A person could be a law abiding citizen who is perfectly mentally capable of being a gun owner and for some reason their mental state changes and then they become a threat to themself or society. I agree that is something that would be extremely hard and expensive to regulate. I don't know the answer to the puzzle nor do I have a good suggestion. This has been a good thread to discuss the issue. Only time will tell what lawmakers decide.

Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t forget the desensitization to violence, and the powerful, unpredictable drugs that are available to our children in our schools and on our streets.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post