Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: confused

Post Thanks / Like

confused

why did the local sheriff not act on the warning signs of the nut in florida?
    does the fbi have to be involved in order to arrest somebody perceived to be a threat?

on the other hand, why didn't the fbi do anything?
    considering their left leaning management, could they have let all these shootings happen on purpose, even though they had sufficient warning in most cases?
    that makes more sense because it stirs up the dim witted to want a gun ban.
    isn't that the communists goal anyway?
    i pity my grand children.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    does the fbi have to be involved in order to arrest somebody perceived to be a threat?

considering their left leaning management, could they have let all these shootings happen on purpose, even though they had sufficient warning in most cases?
    It is SAD that there were clear warning signs, and they were all overlooked, or missed....
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Smile What do you want???

I thought you guys were for less government[gubment to some of you] over sight into our lives.So do you think we should have federal law superceding local law enforcement? Something like the KGB or stasi? It could be a great way to save money on local police and city and state courts. What we need is MORE survielence. Just how pleasant would it be to have all our mail opened, and the junk mail not delivered. I feel so much safer knowing that I'm being watched, monitored, and tracked, not only by private concerns, nut by local and state agencys.. Gee I wonder what the FBI will do about that barking dog across the street, think I'll give em a call.

Post Thanks / Like
    I find it astonishing that anyone would conclude that authorities wanted this to happen.

The reality is Florida doesn't have any sort of Red Flag laws so there was little to nothing that could have been done prior to the actual crime being committed.
    Likes GeoFisher, Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

FBI is made up of right leaning people not left leanding

Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post

Where do you get your BS. The FBI is not made up of Left wing at the upper end. Hell Trump appoints the Director of the FBI you dummy.

Post Thanks / Like

Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    It is SAD that there were clear warning signs, and they were all overlooked, or missed....
    They missed so many early warning signs. This kid had no business with a gun. What pisses me off is that now the anti gun nuts want to take away everyone's guns and do away with the 2nd amendment. I call BS on that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    They missed so many early warning signs. This kid had no business with a gun. What pisses me off is that now the anti gun nuts want to take away everyone's guns and do away with the 2nd amendment. I call BS on that.
    I don't get you sometimes...........I know you're a strong second amendment advocate, yet you'd support people in office who CLEARLY want to eliminate your second amendment rights? To me, that singular issue would almost guarantee I never voted a particular way.

There are other singular issues that are show stoppers for me, but this one is the greatest. I think it is the biggest issue for me because the right to bear arms is directly outlined in the bill of rights.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not a one issue man. I have many other issues

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    I don't get you sometimes...........I know you're a strong second amendment advocate, yet you'd support people in office who CLEARLY want to eliminate your second amendment rights? To me, that singular issue would almost guarantee I never voted a particular way.

There are other singular issues that are show stoppers for me, but this one is the greatest. I think it is the biggest issue for me because the right to bear arms is directly outlined in the bill of rights.
    I'm much more complex that a one issue thing. I'm very strong on the environment as well as on guns.

This past election was hard for me. I hate trump as he is an ass hole and arrogant and I never did like him at all when he was on TV. But I don't hate all his issues.

Hilary was not my 1st choice for President. In fact I argue with liberals on a daily basis about gun rights. I know what I like and believe in and stick to my guns.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

EVERYONE

You guys should know my stance by now. With the exclusion of age, everyone should have the protection of the second ammendent.. Mental health is a large dark area, why can you see two phych. doctors not agree on a patients evaluation?Criminal back ground, yes thats a very good reason for denial..IMHO anyone who needs or badly wants an extended or drum magazine for non military use is already neurotic, and paranoid.Theres nothing nothing wrong with a 10 shot magazine on a hand gun, Many of mine were 6 shot revolvers, but I never thought of killing more than one at a time.So the biggest concern to many folks is the secong ammendment, WHY is it # 2?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    You guys should know my stance by now. With the exclusion of age, everyone should have the protection of the second ammendent.. Mental health is a large dark area, why can you see two phych. doctors not agree on a patients evaluation?Criminal back ground, yes thats a very good reason for denial..IMHO anyone who needs or badly wants an extended or drum magazine for non military use is already neurotic, and paranoid.Theres nothing nothing wrong with a 10 shot magazine on a hand gun, Many of mine were 6 shot revolvers, but I never thought of killing more than one at a time.So the biggest concern to many folks is the secong ammendment, WHY is it # 2?
    I believe it is number 2, becasue without first amendment, you really don't have America.....

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

This was such a big issue with the "motherland".

Notice the first part of the first amendment is about Religion. the second part is about free speech and the press. The third part is about assembly.

It really could have been 3 separate rights.

Post Thanks / Like

Why attack the first ammendment?

It's the fundamental base of the USA. YES there is "fake news" out there, there is also real investigavative news out there also.But attacking most of it as hog wash or fairy tales is the beginning of dictator ship. Tha last national election showed the paucity of viable candidates for office, there wsn't a "grassroots hero" anywhere.But a plutocracy isn't that hard to live in if you can afford it, and the nice thing about not being to afford to live under it, is you'll just be a bad memory to the ruling classes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    It's the fundamental base of the USA. YES there is "fake news" out there, there is also real investigavative news out there also.But attacking most of it as hog wash or fairy tales is the beginning of dictator ship. Tha last national election showed the paucity of viable candidates for office, there wsn't a "grassroots hero" anywhere.But a plutocracy isn't that hard to live in if you can afford it, and the nice thing about not being to afford to live under it, is you'll just be a bad memory to the ruling classes.
    There is a fine line between news and propaganda...........