Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

A little humor....

Heaven is nothing to joke about, I truly take it serious, and believe with all my heart that we all live forever, not our flesh bodies, but our spirit and soul. And depending on how we live our lives while we’re in our flesh bodies, will determine where we will spend forever hereafter, we must be born again to live forever on the same side of the great gulf that Jesus Christ is on, and to be born again all we need to do is pray, just tell Jesus you know you are a sinner and ask him to forgive and save you and then try your best to live each day, so Jesus will look at your lifestyle and be pleased with you. The Bible says the eye hasn’t seen or the ear hasn’t heard what’s in store for those that love the Lord. I have seen some beautiful sites in my life and it makes me wonder what sites he has in store for me to look upon someday, because I sure do love him and thank him for all the blessings he has given me. I didn’t intend to write this, I only intended to tell a joke about Heaven, maybe it will touch someone’s heart, God only knows

Cat and mouse
    a Cat and a mouse died and both went to Heaven on the same day, after about a month, st Peter stopped the little mouse and asked, how do you like Heaven and the mouse said, I love it but it’s such a large place, I wish I had some roller skates so I could see more of it, and st Peter said not a problem here you are and gave the mouse some skates, in a few more days st Peter met the cat and asked the cat, how do you like Heaven, the cat said I liked it a lot and then I saw that Heaven has meals on wheels and now I love it...

Post Thanks / Like
    Here’s another cute little joke, this church was having a youth meeting, and they had some refreshments for the kids, this lady helping out at the church, made a sign and placed it at the big basket of apples, the sign said take only one apple please, God is watching over the apples, on down the line of goodies, there was a large dish of Chocolate chip cookies, and this little girl made a sign and placed it over the cookies saying, take all you want, God is watching the apples.

Post Thanks / Like
    This old man pushing 90, was fishing from the creek bank and heard a voice say pick me up, he looked around but dodn’t See anyone, a little later he heard it again, pick me up, looked around but didn’t see anyone, then looked at his feet and there was a frog, so he asked the frog did you speak to me and the frog said, pick me up and kiss me and I will turn into the most beautiful princess you ever saw, the old man picked the frog up and put it in his pants pocket, and the frog said again, take me out of your pants and kiss me and i’ll Turn into a beautiful princess, and the old man said, no thanks at my age i’d Rather have, a talking frog...