Heaven is nothing to joke about, I truly take it serious, and believe with all my heart that we all live forever, not our flesh bodies, but our spirit and soul. And depending on how we live our lives while we’re in our flesh bodies, will determine where we will spend forever hereafter, we must be born again to live forever on the same side of the great gulf that Jesus Christ is on, and to be born again all we need to do is pray, just tell Jesus you know you are a sinner and ask him to forgive and save you and then try your best to live each day, so Jesus will look at your lifestyle and be pleased with you. The Bible says the eye hasn’t seen or the ear hasn’t heard what’s in store for those that love the Lord. I have seen some beautiful sites in my life and it makes me wonder what sites he has in store for me to look upon someday, because I sure do love him and thank him for all the blessings he has given me. I didn’t intend to write this, I only intended to tell a joke about Heaven, maybe it will touch someone’s heart, God only knows

Cat and mouse
a Cat and a mouse died and both went to Heaven on the same day, after about a month, st Peter stopped the little mouse and asked, how do you like Heaven and the mouse said, I love it but it’s such a large place, I wish I had some roller skates so I could see more of it, and st Peter said not a problem here you are and gave the mouse some skates, in a few more days st Peter met the cat and asked the cat, how do you like Heaven, the cat said I liked it a lot and then I saw that Heaven has meals on wheels and now I love it...