Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

you may be right

He may be crazy, but he's just the lunatic that weve been waiting for. On the steel and aluminum its a lot late, and the tariff on cars coming into this country should have started 12 years ago. More than 6 presidents have followed the "head in the sand" theory, and it didn't work in cuba, or korea, and when we stuck our big noses into iranian politics, we got our noses broken. I don't care if he builds a 29 ft wall, it will be breached, my idea of a mine field is the most effective deterent there is. The young ones who were brought here as children, who now have jobs and speak english, keep them, there are more than enough illegals who will never add anything to our society should be rounded up and shipped back. Now those ones who keep coming back, a large facial tattoo. And one thing I predicted, late night TV is booming.

Post Thanks / Like

How are you doing Kygorski?

Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    He may be crazy, but he's just the lunatic that weve been waiting for. On the steel and aluminum its a lot late, and the tariff on cars coming into this country should have started 12 years ago. More than 6 presidents have followed the "head in the sand" theory, and it didn't work in cuba, or korea, and when we stuck our big noses into iranian politics, we got our noses broken. I don't care if he builds a 29 ft wall, it will be breached, my idea of a mine field is the most effective deterent there is. The young ones who were brought here as children, who now have jobs and speak english, keep them, there are more than enough illegals who will never add anything to our society should be rounded up and shipped back. Now those ones who keep coming back, a large facial tattoo. And one thing I predicted, late night TV is booming.
    What did you mean by the prediction that late night TV is booming? Are you talking about the late night talk shows like Kimmey and the the other Jimmy on the other channel as well as Kobair? or somethign else. You lost me there.

I'm not so sure about the Tarriffs. We have a hard time competing because we care more about our workers than China sodes. we have to protect our workers health so we have an EPA and OSHA to do that and that drives up costs and slows down production a bit. But it's good for the workers to keep them health and safe as a dead worker is not productive at all and it takes time to train a replacement for them when the get sick or quit. So it's good to keep them healty so OSHA is a good thing IMHO. But China doesn't have to pay their workers like we do and that is the part that we can't do much about. We are competeing against the cheaper labor in these over seas countires and then they ship it back here and sell it for the same price or a little less that an American Company charges. So a tarriff on China will increase our prices to our consumers. But it will protect American Jobs. But then again if the labor cost are so high in the USA the companies move to other countries to produce their goods using cheaper labor. It thing that the over seas cheap labor is our main problem and I see nothing we can do other than tax the hell of of companies that move over seas and try to sell their products back here at high prices. Those companies should be taxed when the ship their produces back here. That might help keep them from moving over seas in the first place. And the tax cut that Trump did should bring them back to the USA. Time will tell if that works. But our deficent is skyrocketing and that's not good either. We buy more stuff from China and can't pay for it all so we are in debt to China now.
    Likes waterdog101 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

yep

the late show comedians are reaping a windfall. Every president has had his share of sarcastic comedians, but the donald is actually driving ght industry in the late evenings.I watch as many of the free, john oliver shows that i can, and that "wind bag" coal mine operator had his law suit pulled down over his ears.
    Likes waterdog101 liked this post