Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: armed teachers

Post Thanks / Like

Smile armed teachers

Two highly trained school teachers, accidently discharged their weapns this week, in the classrooms. I'm assuming that these were mentally stable individuals, who there for the safety of the students. Only two students were injured.Whats going to happen when the "armed teachers" program becomes adopted by all school districts?Heres maybe a better idea, since students are the ones mostly getting shot, why not arm the students????

Post Thanks / Like

Law and order

An alabama sheriff, used tax payers money that was meant to feed prisoners, to buy a ocean side house. And it's legal. Sheriffs are elected, by dumbazz citizens who don't in some cases know up from down. DIMOCRACY in action.Are there any more morals left in this country?

Post Thanks / Like
    25% are idiots
    50% on dope
    25% of us can't do it all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    25% are idiots
    50% on dope
    25% of us can't do it all.
    dragmerc, looks like you have 75% of the country being disabled to be productive, now that is really sad so many people are in that shape, and I have always heard, that there’s a bright side to everything, I can’t see a bright side to so many people being so messed up, and the only thing that comes to mind that could be a bright side, would be by being such a mess, it would prevent them from becoming another crooked politician..

Post Thanks / Like

You really do like to stir the pot!

Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    Two highly trained school teachers, accidently discharged their weapns this week, in the classrooms. I'm assuming that these were mentally stable individuals, who there for the safety of the students. Only two students were injured.Whats going to happen when the "armed teachers" program becomes adopted by all school districts?Heres maybe a better idea, since students are the ones mostly getting shot, why not arm the students????
    I'll go one better. Arm the janitors too. Or the cooks. You get a gun. Now you get a gun.

Serioulsy though this was on the interent and it was one techer. He accidently discharged his firearm into the ceiling and one student got some bullet framgments in his neck when the bullet bounced off the ceiling and fell back down onto the student. It was an accidental. I would say that the man who did this needs some more training. He obviously should not have had his gun out of the holster in the school. The only time you draw your gun is when you are getting ready to use it. And you don't do that inside a school unless there is a need. Definatly was not reason to have that gun out of the holster in the school.

Proper training is the key. Not all police departmetns are properly trained and a lot of policemen that I know were yahoos and trouble makers before they became policmen. One detective that I know was always in trouble with the principle when we were in grammar school together many many years ago. He was smart and bored and was always doing something to get into trouble in school. Yet he rose though the police ranks to become a detective.
    Likes RSP53 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Not one Two

there were two incidents, the second one was a firearms "quasi" instructor.Not all school incidents are reported to the police, many are handled "in house" to avoid parental protests and actions.. There are no shooting accidents, your finger must be placed on the trigger, thats deliberate. Its like an object put into an electrical out let, you don't knowingly do that, why?

Post Thanks / Like

stirring the pot

YES I do. All of are taught, or should be, there are two or more solutions to many problems, and there are also problems with solutions. The "donald " is on the right track, kill the pushers. But use the buyers to get to them. Social problems in a lot of cases need draconian solutions to work. When the demand dries up, the use for a product also subsides. Common logic. The death penalty for sellers is a pretty good solution to a multi facetted problem. Illegal drug money finds it's way into commerce, but with many strings attached, most of them are not legal. You can use the same argument for guns, drugs in most cases are not resposible for deaths, it's the the folks[us] that use them.
    Likes LJP, RSP53 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Israel armed all their teachers 20 + years ago and have stopped all but two school shootings since the start of the program. You can't argue with that type of success.
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Isreal

Also has compulsary service, and many armed communitys. And a well trained ready reserve. Of course with the neighbors they have, those are matters of life or death.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe we should do like Israel

Also has compulsary service, and many armed communitys. And a well trained ready reserve. Of course with the neighbors they have, those are matters of life or death.
    Maybe everyone in the USA should server a few years in the military too.
    Likes LJP, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Highly trained individuals who accidentally discharge a weapon are NOT highly trained individuals.......PERIOD.

Post Thanks / Like

If they were highly trained this would not have happened

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Highly trained individuals who accidentally discharge a weapon are NOT highly trained individuals.......PERIOD.
    Highly trained my ass. These guys didn't have the proper training and have not business with guns if they can't maintain trigger control. It's imperative these days to not only get proper training but to remember their training and use it at all times. These guys evidently didn't do that. Trigger control is imperative especailly when around other people inside a school building filled with children. There is no excuse for an accidental discharge inside a school.