Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Democrats are horrible obstructionists

Folks say republicans obstructed, in the house and senate.......but.

I just heard a quote that the democrats are holding up the senate so much that at the current pace, it will take 11 years to get Trumps nominees approved.

Folks I don't care what side of the isle you're on, this is complete ********.

Bush 1, Bush 2, Clinton, and Obama faced 32 cloture votes in first terms as president....

Trump has faced over 70 in the first 14 months.

Pay attention folks........
    Likes zx150 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

obstrutionists

What did mitch say? he would do everything in his power to make nobahma a one term president. thats not obstruction?
    Likes waterdog101 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    What did mitch say? he would do everything in his power to make nobahma a one term president. thats not obstruction?
    Saying and DOING are two different things........the numbers show that Democrats and their cloture vote ******** is the most obstruction in generations.
    Likes zx150 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

rose colored glasses or

C'mon geo. you know how partisan politics work, This isn't just something new, been going on for years. It all depends on who's ox is being gored. that's part of a dimocracy. there are folks against apple pie even.
    Likes waterdog101 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    C'mon geo. you know how partisan politics work, This isn't just something new, been going on for years. It all depends on who's ox is being gored. that's part of a dimocracy. there are folks against apple pie even.
    This older lady I know, never had one single good thing to say about Obama for the 8 years he held office, and now some of her Facebook friends are bad mouthing Trump and she said we all should get behind our President and support him, or the position he holds if you don’t like him, totally opposite view from the way she looked at Obama, I couldn’t help but laugh, as I remembered some ugly things she had said about Obama, I guess that is the effect of having single vision...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    This older lady I know, never had one single good thing to say about Obama for the 8 years he held office, and now some of her Facebook friends are bad mouthing Trump and she said we all should get behind our President and support him, or the position he holds if you don’t like him, totally opposite view from the way she looked at Obama, I couldn’t help but laugh, as I remembered some ugly things she had said about Obama, I guess that is the effect of having single vision...
    What's facebook

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    its more the effect of having a terrible president with policies that were destroying the country as to having a great president returning America to the country we grew up with and were proud to be Americans.

I had some reservations about Trump but what he has done in one year with all the democrats and the media out to get him is remarkable. He is lucky that Obama couldn't get congress to pass his horrible agenda so he did it unconstitutionally with a pen and a phone so it is easy for Trump to overturn his illegal mandates with out congress. This is what we call picking the low hanging fruit. once this is done progress will be more difficult.

Post Thanks / Like

never going to happen

The "donald" is an amoral fool who just can't accept the fact, that if he admitted to his sexual antics, he'd be not forgiven, but tolerated. the thing about him denying it, makes him a liar. No big deal about the putin phone call, russian and american presidents have been ta;lking for years. But i'ts all BS. there is hardly any trade between russia and us that is vital to each others interests.Eventually there will be trade zones between neighboring states.If korea is ever united, our troops will be coming home, and let europe care for its self.And cut out all this "human rights" crap. We have a larger prison population per capita than any other civilized country.We gave our police forces power to seize suspicious assets, and not be held acountable. We give corporations legal domain over private property using the states as the court who decides. Probablably 75% of our population has been under some kind of survelence that WE don't authorize.We give up what past generations held sacred.And to be truthful many americans would gladly give away the first ammendment so they could have some silly piece of mind because they have a firearm.When supposed officers of the law violate the rights of common citizens with consent of the courts, we are just steps from orwelism.And soon a brave new world will be forced down your throats, this isn't the america I remembered. But crooked or not it's the only game in town.

Post Thanks / Like
    The "donald" is an amoral fool who just can't accept the fact, that if he admitted to his sexual antics, he'd be not forgiven, but tolerated. the thing about him denying it, makes him a liar. No big deal about the putin phone call, russian and american presidents have been ta;lking for years. But i'ts all BS. there is hardly any trade between russia and us that is vital to each others interests.Eventually there will be trade zones between neighboring states.If korea is ever united, our troops will be coming home, and let europe care for its self.And cut out all this "human rights" crap. We have a larger prison population per capita than any other civilized country.We gave our police forces power to seize suspicious assets, and not be held acountable. We give corporations legal domain over private property using the states as the court who decides. Probablably 75% of our population has been under some kind of survelence that WE don't authorize.We give up what past generations held sacred.And to be truthful many americans would gladly give away the first ammendment so they could have some silly piece of mind because they have a firearm.When supposed officers of the law violate the rights of common citizens with consent of the courts, we are just steps from orwelism.And soon a brave new world will be forced down your throats, this isn't the america I remembered. But crooked or not it's the only game in town.
    I think he should just come out and say, yea, I POUNDED her......and she only wants to talk about it because of my massive...........bleep.

That will SHUT them up.

Later,

geo

Post Thanks / Like

Smile vanity

me thinks the man over indulges in testesterone. I think I even heard mention of a video! I'll bet it would get an oscar in W.Va. theres got to be something in the water in DC, now were coming close to geritrac "king of the cage".And were worried about rocket man? Did anyone watch john olivers show about the VPs pet rabbit?It's going to be a best seller

Post Thanks / Like

Hardazz potus

If the "donald was such a fearsome warrior,why did he arrange a deferment from military service?Here we go again, the tillers of the soil are against tariffs, their inaction on the illegal dumping of steel from over seas, was a contributing factor in our mills shutting down, they came up with the "retrain them" BS, well that works both ways.the small farmers are going to get reamed, while the giant agri- business corp will never miss a nickel ANDNOT MANY JOBS WILL COME FROM OVERSEAS.American workers didn't mail the jobs across the water, you can thank multi national corporations for that.The only dmn thing we export anymore are our fighting men. Probably the body bags we bring them home in, are "made in china"