Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KY Lake

Post Thanks / Like
    2 kayakers had to be rescued yesterday on Barkley after going into water but are ok according to local radio.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 18RangerZ520L View Post
    Further up the TN River...

Good luck!
    Everyone and their 18 brothers will be there.........

Seriously though, there are a couple good /decent back country ramps back there you can use. Ginger Bay is pretty good, and the 3-4 bays south of that could be ON FIRE.......

I don't go much further than that though.........Too many crazies.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by buickfan70 View Post
    2 kayakers had to be rescued yesterday on Barkley after going into water but are ok according to local radio.
    Yikes.........be careful guys.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well guys, I had a GREAT day 1. I was on some really good sized fish and lost a couple that would have had me sitting in 1st after day 1, instead I was in 12th place going into day 2. The front that came thru moved my shallow fish and I struggled to get a bite. finessed my way to 3 keepers and dropped from 12th to 64th place out of 752 anglers. Still took home $800 and finished in the top 10%. I was cranking a squarebill over a stump patch on day 1 and then day 2 I had to fish really slow with a shaky head once I figured out the crankbait wasn't producing. Thats KY Lake fishing in March though, here today and gone tomorrow. Thanks for all the advice, especially Geo, really helped me out and get my mind right! I'll be heading back for a much smaller tournament in late April hopefully conditions will have stabilized by then and we'll get a more consistent bite, thanks again fellas!
    Likes kstonich, roadrunner, GeoFisher, SLP liked this post