Search Fishin.com

Thread: sweet 16

Post Thanks / Like

sweet 16

At this point, my bracket was destroyed very early, I still have two of my picks in the running, Loyola, and michigan. My dark horse was done in when they played piurdue, and the boiler makers had their usual injury in the tournament, .I hope loyola can win it, but I doubt it.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't get me started on the injury to Haus.

Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    At this point, my bracket was destroyed very early, I still have two of my picks in the running, Loyola, and Michigan. My dark horse was done in when they played piurdue, and the boiler makers had their usual injury in the tournament, .I hope loyola can win it, but I doubt it.
    The guy that knocked Eric Haus down should have been expelled from the game. Purdue won that game but at a huge cost. Eric Haus was the Purdue team his Senior Year. Harms just can't play the game at this high of a level yet. He needs to gain some more weight and strenght and learn how to hold his ground in the paint.

And Dakota really disappointed everyone. He sucked.

I"m still pissed at Matt Painter for not getting his guys better prepared for Texas Tech. Hell this was the second time that that other teams coach has beat a Matt Painter Team and taken Purdue out of the Mens NCAA basketball tournaemnt.

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    The guy that knocked Eric Haus down should have been expelled from the game. Purdue won that game but at a huge cost. Eric Haus was the Purdue team his Senior Year. Harms just can't play the game at this high of a level yet. He needs to gain some more weight and strenght and learn how to hold his ground in the paint.

And Dakota really disappointed everyone. He sucked.

I"m still pissed at Matt Painter for not getting his guys better prepared for Texas Tech. Hell this was the second time that that other teams coach has beat a Matt Painter Team and taken Purdue out of the Mens NCAA basketball tournaemnt.
    PS: At least Duke go beat. I'm going to root for Michigan as they are the only Big 10 team left in the tournament now. We beat Michigan twice in the Regular Season but they beat Purdue in the Big 10 Tournament final game. So Purdue was second in the Big 10 instead of first. That sucked too.

Seeing Eric Haus fall down and hit his elbow so hard was hard to take. I'm sure he's suffuring more menatl pain by not being able to play than physical pain.

I remember playing Ice Hockey on the Purdue team when I got hit in the eye by a high stick and had to go to the ER to get stitched up. I was not hurting much but was bleeding badly. So I had to leave the game and that sucked.

Another time I was playing on my City's Ice Hockey Team and lost an edge, skid into the boards feet first and broke my left ankle. Now that hurt like hell. I was in paid for months and it still creeks when it rains. I was out of the game and had to go to the ER again. So I know what it's like to break a bone and have to leave the game. But I was not playing in the Mens NCAA basketball Tournament with a chance to get into the Final Four game. I'm sure Eric will be thinking about this missed opportunity for the rest of his life.