Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

No Gun, No Defense

No Gun, No Defense

I believe in the right of citizens to be armed. I am a hunter, a protector of my family. I might say that rifles, crossbows, swords and rocks are also “weapons of war.” They all kill. Freemen own weapons, slaves do not. For me, weapons are instruments to protect life, not cause death.

Where the rubber hits the road, there is no time to wait for law enforcement. So the real truth is there is no protection, no guardian, and no defender except oneself. We must do what is appropriate to meet the threat when it comes. The military and police may be a long way from your front door.

To those who say its time to change our laws to regulate our guns and ammunition, I say no law to date has stopped the savage evil wolf that comes in the night to one’s back door. As to the constitution, we arm ourselves to defend our families, our communities, our nation and ourselves. You tell me if life and liberty is not worth protecting in light of the thousands who died that we may have life and liberty in this nation, and yes, protecting with a gun!

We are ignorant and arrogant if we think evil cannot come to our door. A country poisoned by drugs, broken families and the lack of God’s moral law is a country bleeding with violence. Criminals pray on the innocent and unprepared. There is 95% chance law enforcement or even your neighbor will not be able to help you if you or your family is threatened. No Gun, No Defense!
    Bonefish
    Likes LJP, waterdog101, Tyme2fish, Bill M of NJ, DJD and 1 others liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish all the anti-gun idiots understood this, great write there Bonefish.

Post Thanks / Like
    To those who say its time to change our laws to regulate our guns and ammunition, I say no law to date has stopped the savage evil wolf that comes in the night to one’s back door. As to the constitution, we arm ourselves to defend our families, our communities, our nation and ourselves. You tell me if life and liberty is not worth protecting in light of the thousands who died that we may have life and liberty in this nation, and yes, protecting with a gun!
    A strong truth....so politicians use the deaths of a few to push their agenda. Yes, I believe its an agenda to disarm millions of Americans. Also, to scare millions of Americans and after many generations they will poison the minds of impressionable youth and gun ownership will decline. Thank God for the NRA and anyone fighting for our rights.

We are ignorant and arrogant if we think evil cannot come to our door. A country poisoned by drugs, broken families and the lack of God’s moral law is a country bleeding with violence. Criminals pray on the innocent and unprepared. There is 95% chance law enforcement or even your neighbor will not be able to help you if you or your family is threatened. No Gun, No Defense!
    Politicians prey on the emotions of the ignorant and heartbroken to push gun control. Of course they have gun protection around them when needed. Its good to be the Kings and Queens of this country.
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

back from north mexico

Returned from atlanta last friday, the part I was living in was the most cosmopolitan area i've ever seen, english was the THIRD language. but where ever I go or have been, the most talked about thing is the second ammendment. You know my feelings on this, EVERY one not convicted of a felony should have the right toown firearms. If you feel obligated to get a concealed carry permit do it, BUT now they know who you are.I've been back ground checked for the past 20 years, don't mind it, but would NOT register a weapon, why make it easier for them to come and get it. Yes the police can't be every where, and that isn't such a bad thing, remember the gestapo? The police are not in favor of gun ownership. If they were they would allow a legal checked person, purchase some of the confiscated legal weapons. they would rather melt them down or destroy them, at public expense.I get the feeling that ALL you guys think the next person you see will either kill or rob you. That is paranioa,Think about it. For the past 3 years I've been with out a weapon, by choice, and forbidden in some places I've been. In 82 years I've never been robbed, or assaulted, WHY?

Post Thanks / Like

Great Post Bonefish. I agree 100% with you

Quote Originally Posted by Bonefish View Post
    No Gun, No Defense

I believe in the right of citizens to be armed. I am a hunter, a protector of my family. I might say that rifles, crossbows, swords and rocks are also “weapons of war.” They all kill. Freemen own weapons, slaves do not. For me, weapons are instruments to protect life, not cause death.

Where the rubber hits the road, there is no time to wait for law enforcement. So the real truth is there is no protection, no guardian, and no defender except oneself. We must do what is appropriate to meet the threat when it comes. The military and police may be a long way from your front door.

Bonefish

Thanks for posting this.

This can happen to you.....
    http://www.14news.com/story/38594161...-invaders-eyes

Post Thanks / Like

did you notice?

The home owner made no mention of having a firearm? Now he faces the ordeal of a civil suite for injuring the perp. Maybe if he was armed and killed the invader, that would be end of the story.Lets see how this proceeds through the legal system.

Post Thanks / Like

The Home owner should sue the perp.

Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    The homeowner made no mention of having a firearm? Now he faces the ordeal of a civil suite for injuring the perp. Maybe if he was armed and killed the invader, that would be end of the story.Lets see how this proceeds through the legal system.
    sue the intruder for invading the home.

Post Thanks / Like

Sue the perp????

For what? He was a thief. he was doing his job, stealing.Thats what a sleazy lawyer would say, it was a workers comp case.In MHO the worst crooks and charlatans have law degrees. First amongmost offensive offensive caracters are career politicians. Second are many MBAs.

Post Thanks / Like

Sue him fo rhome invasion of course!

Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    For what? He was a thief. he was doing his job, stealing.Thats what a sleazy lawyer would say, it was a workers comp case.In MHO the worst crooks and charlatans have law degrees. First amongmost offensive offensive caracters are career politicians. Second are many MBAs.
    Back when I was younger we had a then Fireman accused of kidnapping a young girl and murdering her. He hired a local attorney to defend him. He was never charged due to a lack of evidence. But the parents of the little girl sued the suspect and won the case. This was one of the first cases of this type. Before anyone accused of murder would be pursued by the local DA and put in prison. Stanton Gash was the name of the guy who was suspected of killing the girl. The girls family lives in a gated community in what we call Christmas Lake Village in Southern IN. Stanton Gash was an Evansville, IN fireman at the time and also lived in Christmas Lake Village. He was seen by a farmer in a field off the road next to the woods were the body of the young girl was found many days later after she went missin. Stanton had driven off the road and got his vehicle stuck. A farmer saw him and helped him get his vehicle unstuck and back on it's way. Only later did they find the body near where the vehicle got stuck. Stanton claimed he pulled off the road and got stuck while trying to releive himself. No one thought anything of that until later when the body of the young girl was discovered near by. After the body was discovered the main suspect in the case was Stanton Gash. The evidence pointed to him for some people but the DA didn't press charges for lack of evidence that would hold up in court. Stanton Gash move to Florida and last I heard he committed suscide right after new evidence came to light and local investigators went to Florida to try to interview him.

Now it's a common occurance for the type of lawsuits to happen. Right now we have anohter local case that didn't get the full convictions that the local prosecurtor ask for. The perp was convicted of some offenses but not murder. So the victim's family is filling a wrongful death law suit against the man.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Back when I was younger we had a then Fireman accused of kidnapping a young girl and murdering her. He hired a local attorney to defend him. He was never charged due to a lack of evidence. But the parents of the little girl sued the suspect and won the case. This was one of the first cases of this type. Before anyone accused of murder would be pursued by the local DA and put in prison. Stanton Gash was the name of the guy who was suspected of killing the girl. The girls family lives in a gated community in what we call Christmas Lake Village in Southern IN. Stanton Gash was an Evansville, IN fireman at the time and also lived in Christmas Lake Village. He was seen by a farmer in a field off the road next to the woods were the body of the young girl was found many days later after she went missin. Stanton had driven off the road and got his vehicle stuck. A farmer saw him and helped him get his vehicle unstuck and back on it's way. Only later did they find the body near where the vehicle got stuck. Stanton claimed he pulled off the road and got stuck while trying to releive himself. No one thought anything of that until later when the body of the young girl was discovered near by. After the body was discovered the main suspect in the case was Stanton Gash. The evidence pointed to him for some people but the DA didn't press charges for lack of evidence that would hold up in court. Stanton Gash move to Florida and last I heard he committed suscide right after new evidence came to light and local investigators went to Florida to try to interview him.

Now it's a common occurance for the type of lawsuits to happen. Right now we have anohter local case that didn't get the full convictions that the local prosecurtor ask for. The perp was convicted of some offenses but not murder. So the victim's family is filling a wrongful death law suit against the man.
    Thanks for posting.........it was an interesting read.

The appeals ruling has a whole lot of info. Here is the link:

https://law.justia.com/cases/indiana...584a115-6.html