Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

20"+ McNeely LMB

Was out knocking the rust off my casting arm monday hitting the banks behind the school at McNeely. Normal LMB i pull out of there is 9-12" while a lot of my friends struggle to catch any LMB there period. Thats why i was absolutely shocked to see this swirl while beating up the edges of grassmats. Didnt have a scale or anything being as i didnt even expect to get a bite there that day. My boots 14" though.

Not sure how others do, but few of the people i know that boat fish it often have said they havent seen one pulled like that from McNeely in years. Thought id share.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapchat-1111146744.jpg 
Views:	291 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	16525   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180402_144802.jpg 
Views:	305 
Size:	101.7 KB 
ID:	16526  

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice, especially from that body of water.......
    Likes Straughn liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Straughn View Post
    Was out knocking the rust off my casting arm monday hitting the banks behind the school at McNeely. Normal LMB i pull out of there is 9-12" while a lot of my friends struggle to catch any LMB there period. Thats why i was absolutely shocked to see this swirl while beating up the edges of grassmats. Didnt have a scale or anything being as i didnt even expect to get a bite there that day. My boots 14" though.

Not sure how others do, but few of the people i know that boat fish it often have said they havent seen one pulled like that from McNeely in years. Thought id share.
    Awesome, I went there on Sunday and did not get even any bite. Out of four man there for 2 hours, only one got a small fish.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crabn View Post
    Awesome, I went there on Sunday and did not get even any bite. Out of four man there for 2 hours, only one got a small fish.
    Yeah i normally walk the bank from behind the school to round beyond the dam and into the trails. Ill walk there and back and nornally takes about 2-3 hours to burn up real well. I typically only pull 1-3 bass out while doing this. Its not the best at all off the banks