Search Fishin.com

Thread: Are you Geo?

Post Thanks / Like

Are you Geo?

So I ran into TrickWorm from the site last night at my favorite watering hole, Donum Dei over in New Albany, Indiana.

It was kind of cool. I'm talking fishing and other stuff with a cool cat, and then end up talking fishing with another cool cat, enjoying a Saison.........which BTW is one of Donum Dei's best beers.

10-20 minutes into the conversation, cool cat number 2 up and says........."are you Geo".

Why, Yes, I am. . We continued to talk for probably an hour about fishin, KY , Canada, etc, etc, etc, etc.

It was pretty nice.

Nice talking to you......

Geo.
    Likes Bardcard, MagikSmallie, Tyme2fish liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Same here Geo, you just never know who you'll run into on a bed stool
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That would be bar stool!

Post Thanks / Like
    Geo- I would love to meet up with you sometime on the bar stool- (not the bed stool ) to talk fishing.

Have you made it out to Ky Lake yet this year? I have a trip scheduled for April 21st. Maybe we will see you down there again?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by outdoorsman_33 View Post
    Geo- I would love to meet up with you sometime on the bar stool- (not the bed stool ) to talk fishing.

Have you made it out to Ky Lake yet this year? I have a trip scheduled for April 21st. Maybe we will see you down there again?
    I've been to Asian Carp world 3 times this spring .

It has been pretty tough, as water and levels have been horrible. I'm headed down this next weekend and hope to hit it "just right". In fact, I've added a day to increase my chances.

I'm hoping water gets a little warmer with the next 3 days, and I hit it just right with big females coming up to setup shop.

I have some ideas.........

Unfortunately, with the wind forecasts, I will be locked into some particular bays with my tin boat . NO matter, I ain't skared.

I will post something after I get back.

With regards to sharing a bar and talking fishing. I'm seriously thinking this could be a GREAT idea.....Maybe pick a watering hole and have a few folks show up to shoot the crap........

later,

Geo