I want to try to keep from shipping if I can. That is why I posted here first. It is new in the box 36 volt and and 112# thrust. It has a 45" shaft. I am asking $2400.00. My number is 502-664-5921.

The Minn Kota Ultrex Trolling Motor is a hybrid that merges the body of a Fortrex with the brains of i-Pilot, complete with Spot-Lock electronic GPS anchoring and more. This motor features power steering that provides familiar heel/toe steering made easier to reduce effort and foot fatigue for an extremely smooth and responsive driving experience. The steering lock allows you to take your foot of the pedal while the motor head remains pointed in your desired direction. Also featured in a reinvented spot lock, an extremely accurate electronic GPS anchor that holds you on a spot with unparalleled precision. The lift assist included with the motor cuts the weight of stow and deploy in half, while mono-arm mount provides extreme strength for less wear, longer life, and quieter operation. The composite shaft flexes on impact so it won't break, kink, or corrode, and the digital maximizer draws only as much power as you need, smartly conserving energy to provide longer run times.
Power steering and Ultrex food pedal reduces steering effort and foot fatigue
Steering lock allows you to take your foot off the pedal while the motor head remains pointed in the direction you left it last
Spot-lock electronic GPS anchor is enhanced to hold you on a spot with precision
Includes i-Pilot, a GPS powered iPhone app that lets you set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering
Lift assist cuts the weight of stow and deploy in half, making it as easy as lifting your SUV tailgate
Solid, one-piece mono-arm mount and integrated battery meter
Composite shaft flexes on impact and won't break, kink, or corrode