Search Fishin.com

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    Forgotten, how can I forget, i’m Reminded of the Obama years, every time I pull my truck and boat up to a gas pump, what i’m Paying for a tank of gas now, I could have gotten a tank and a half for the same money, back in the Obama years.
    And I could get it for under 2 bucks for most of the Bush years.........what is your FREAKIN point.....

2000 1.51 2.02
    2001 1.46 1.91
    2002 1.36 1.75
    2003 1.59 2.01
    2004 1.88 2.32
    2005 2.30 2.74
    2006 2.59 3.00

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    These people are going to be hurt by Trumps abandoning the Iranian Agreement and returning sanctions on Iran. What a dumb move.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/08/inve...ers/index.html
    Obama should have never made that deal...........he could never get it ratified by the senate, that is why it was never proposed as a treaty.

NO, it was a back room deal by Kerry and a few others, that gave IRAN 150 billion in cold cash. WTF do you suppose they are doing with that money. I will tell you.......stock piling weapons with Hezbollah. I guess that is why Israel is continually bombing Hezbollah arms stockpiles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    And I could get it for under 2 bucks for most of the Bush years.........what is your FREAKIN point.....

2000 1.51 2.02
    2001 1.46 1.91
    2002 1.36 1.75
    2003 1.59 2.01
    2004 1.88 2.32
    2005 2.30 2.74
    2006 2.59 3.00
    my point was to answer a question dragmerc asked me, he asked had I forgotten the Obama years, and I told him no.
    I see above jr had lost control of the gas prices starting with the beginning of his Second term, but thats when he lost control of everything wasn't it, I don’t see the results for 2007 and 2008
    Last edited by waterdog101; 05-09-2018 at 04:56 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    my point was to answer a question dragmerc asked me, he asked had I forgotten the Obama years, and I told him no.
    I see above jr had lost control of the gas prices starting with the beginning of his Second term, but thats when he lost control of everything wasn't it, I don’t see the results for 2007 and 2008
    I said most.........

I guess you missed the post where I stated this is ALL supply and demand. OPEC and Russia and artificially inflating the price of oil by shrinking the total amount of oil on the world market.

I posted that, and the link to it, and the corroborating data.......Yet, you still deny it.

OPEC and Russia were producing oil at 164% of capacity........that drove prices down. They are now producing at the 100% capacity rate they want, which is driving the price of a barrel up, and consequently driving the cost of gas up.

It ain't rocket science.......

BTW, last Friday, Trump made an off the cuff comment about OPEC and Russia artificially inflating prices and the future price of OIL dropped 10%..............

Yea.......Supplies make a gigantic difference in the world.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    I could see it coming, I retired and sold 2 autos, keep my truck to tow my boat, my truck gets 15 mpg, so to keep from spending so much at the gas pumps, I bought a new Toyota Prius Hybird, it just sips gasoline, took a small road trip a couple weeks ago, just to check the Prius out, topped the tank off before starting the trip, and set the trip meter mileage, keep a record of the gallons of gas bought, trip miles 1278 and gas bought 26 gallons, the cars milage meter said average 53 mpg, but when I topped the tank off when I got back home, the total gallons bought was 26 and I divided 26 into the trip miles 1278 and I was getting 49 mpg and that was running 75 and 80 on the interstate. So 3 bucks a gallon will only hurt my feelings, when I go fishing, ps I do miss Obama when I top the F-150 tank off.
    If the F150 is 5.0 V8 then when gas gets high sometimes use the E85. Rule of thumb is if it’s 25% less than gas or more, use it. E85 lowers mpg 15-20 %. So bucks wise still ahead even if filling up more often . Don’t use E85 if you have an Ecoboost.

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember them. I could fill up for 20 bucks. The Trump days when gas is costing me almost $3/gal and it now cost me $30 bucks to fill up my truck with ten gallons.

I remember them well. Don't you remember those good old days? Obama was in for 8 years. Trump won't make it past 2018 very long after the Dems get control of the congress back. LOCK HIM UP will be their slogan.
    Kroger’s gas card, just saved 50 cents a gallon. And I’m eating better 😃😃😃
    Likes waterdog101 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobe Mejuwa View Post
    If the F150 is 5.0 V8 then when gas gets high sometimes use the E85. Rule of thumb is if it’s 25% less than gas or more, use it. E85 lowers mpg 15-20 %. So bucks wise still ahead even if filling up more often . Don’t use E85 if you have an Ecoboost.
    Ps Mine is a 2013 5.0 4x4 XLT

Post Thanks / Like

Guys what should we do to get price down?

My point is that we need to get the price of gas lower now. We can't afford to be paying $3 or $4 a gallon for gas these days.
    Likes waterdog101 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    my tax cut more than pays for higher cost of gas.
    supply and demand.
    W didn't raise it, O didn't lower it, T didn't raise it.
    get over it.

Post Thanks / Like
    My point is that we need to get the price of gas lower now. We can't afford to be paying $3 or $4 a gallon for gas these days.
    Wow where us it $4? I guess I’ll fill up before I vacation there

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    my tax cut more than pays for higher cost of gas.
    supply and demand.
    W didn't raise it, O didn't lower it, T didn't raise it.
    get over it.
    Agreed

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobe Mejuwa View Post
    Wow where us it $4? I guess I’ll fill up before I vacation there
    Nowhere......

Look China is FLUSH with money, they started trading Futures in March and April, and THEY ALONE are helping drive the price buy over purchasing Oil futures, with the idea of keeping prices artificially inflated.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...u-need-to-know

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/op...-go-2018-04-12

China is using the futures market to leverage against the United States Tariffs.........

I'm not a big gambler on commodity items like OIL, and I've only played the futures market once, and will NEVER do it again . Made a **** ton of money doing that, but man oh man, the opportunities to lose your AZZ are pretty great.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/op...-go-2018-04-12

From what I'm seeing, long term futures ( 6 months ) for crude look great. Actually a little cheaper than now. 1 and 2 year futures, even 3 year futures look even better. Barring any serious wars, or conflict, the future price in 2020 looks to be around 55/barrel, down 50% from now.

Folks WHAT happens in 2020..............

Bitch and complain all the hell you want, but if you want real answers, you have to look for yourself. PUBS won't tell you, DEMS won't tell you. They use YOU as a pawn in their effed up games.

Pay attention......