Search Fishin.com

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    I remember them. I could fill up for 20 bucks. The Trump days when gas is costing me almost $3/gal and it now cost me $30 bucks to fill up my truck with ten gallons.

I remember them well. Don't you remember those good old days? Obama was in for 8 years. Trump won't make it past 2018 very long after the Dems get control of the congress back. LOCK HIM UP will be their slogan.
    Were you in charge of doing the polls during the last election?
    Likes DJD liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

You need a haircut little boy

Quote Originally Posted by Tom523 View Post
    Were you in charge of doing the polls during the last election?
    Either that or change your silly looking avatar.

Thank God you are not in charge of the voting machines!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Nowhere......

Look China is FLUSH with money, they started trading Futures in March and April, and THEY ALONE are helping drive the price buy over purchasing Oil futures, with the idea of keeping prices artificially inflated.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...u-need-to-know

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/op...-go-2018-04-12

China is using the futures market to leverage against the United States Tariffs.........

I'm not a big gambler on commodity items like OIL, and I've only played the futures market once, and will NEVER do it again . Made a **** ton of money doing that, but man oh man, the opportunities to lose your AZZ are pretty great.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/op...-go-2018-04-12

From what I'm seeing, long term futures ( 6 months ) for crude look great. Actually a little cheaper than now. 1 and 2 year futures, even 3 year futures look even better. Barring any serious wars, or conflict, the future price in 2020 looks to be around 55/barrel, down 50% from now.

Folks WHAT happens in 2020..............

Bitch and complain all the hell you want, but if you want real answers, you have to look for yourself. PUBS won't tell you, DEMS won't tell you. They use YOU as a pawn in their effed up games.

Pay attention......
    And Just like that...............Trump, guarantees high gas prices, and higher gas prices through the end of 2021......Probably higher in 4-5 years......

The Iranian Sanctions pulled a few million barrels a day off the market. This guarantees the Dakota fields are flush with money......guarantees discovery of new oil is profitable...........GUARANTEES we pay more.

Look, I like Trump, and I think he's doing a bang up job, AND the sanctions against IRAN are correct but expect gas prices to climb dramatically.......

Here is a future chart:

Capture_1.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Why oh why

Will we ever learn, we are sticking our noses into another countrys business again. This hasn't paid off that well for us before. If we blocade the straits of hurmus, then russia will open the pipe lines to iran. The enemy of my enemy. is our friend, is pure bull sh-t!Just how successfull wetre with iraq,. the syrians are NOT going to follow the Lybian protocol At present we can't really hurt china with raising tarrifs, I thought you were a free market supporter.Those places that accepted american jobs[they didn't steal them take them by force], the american companys went there.The corporations sold america down the drain, our workers didn't choose to lose the jobs sent over seas.
    Likes waterdog101 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    Will we ever learn, we are sticking our noses into another countrys business again. This hasn't paid off that well for us before. If we blocade the straits of hurmus, then russia will open the pipe lines to iran. The enemy of my enemy. is our friend, is pure bull sh-t!Just how successfull wetre with iraq,. the syrians are NOT going to follow the Lybian protocol At present we can't really hurt china with raising tarrifs, I thought you were a free market supporter.Those places that accepted american jobs[they didn't steal them take them by force], the american companys went there.The corporations sold america down the drain, our workers didn't choose to lose the jobs sent over seas.
    Iran is killing Americans.........pure and simple.

I am a free market guy............but more of a FAIR market guy, and clearly they are not fair.

Sanction the eff out of them......

Post Thanks / Like

Hate bringing this up again, and again and so forth

WE made Iran our enemy!Another example of un thought entanglements] WE deposed a duly elected leader in Iran, brought back a dictator[shah of Iran] trined the killing squads that took out opposition, and instituted a state police force that was just as brutal as the SS in germany..These aree facts and can be looked up if you care to do the digging.We backed a dictator in cuba for the american sugar interests. We trained the police who killed american missionarys in central america.[iran contra]because we claimed they were communists and the domino theory was in jepordy[enemy of my enemy]. while we deny it, it's possible we also caused part of the argentina tradedy. You used to bring up our fore father, remember 'avoiding entangle ments
    ' these are things that happened, and as usual, are being slowly forgotten. But who cares, it's just another empire building ploy we deny.Many of these woes also involve corporate interests and economic plans. I lived in america, when no one doubted it wasn't great, and we had the right to a free unbiased press and media.Were being fed a bunch of sh-t, and we worry about the white stuff in chicken sh-t forgetting its just crap.
    Likes waterdog101 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/02/news...gas/index.html

I don't make this stuff up. Gas prices have been climbing higher ever since Trump got into the White House. Now his tarrif proposals and his talk about killing the Iran deal are making the oil industry nervous. Oil Price are climbing due to these tarrif talks and talk of doing away the the Iran deal. Mean while we who have to buy gas every week are paying out the wazo for gas again.
    I'm still waiting!

Post Thanks / Like

When you get a hair cut I'll think about your questions

Quote Originally Posted by Tom523 View Post
    I'm still waiting!
    LOL don't let the moss grow on your chin while waiting.

Post Thanks / Like
    That dang George Bush must have got to Trump....I remember when it was his fault gas prices went up!
    Likes dragmerc, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

talk about gasoline

with his meddling with NAFTA, he has again failed to fully understand fair trade.Now he is helping Iowa farmers,hurt bt the new agreement to expand the addition of even more ethanol to fuel. It was enough before to find gasoline that wasn't blended, whats going to happen now?My car can use the 10% added, but addinf more will probably cause problems for thousands of older or high performance engines.but since I'm not into that maket anymore you guys will need to deal with it.this blended fuel is very hard on one stroke engines like trimmers, chain saws and stuff like that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Now gas is back down to 2.75/gal. Now tell me that they didn't jack up the price just to gouge more money out of those traveling on the 4th of July. How can gas go up so fast and then back down 25 cents a gal after the holiday?
    Your an intelligent man....since when have “they” not done this?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    with his meddling with NAFTA, he has again failed to fully understand fair trade.Now he is helping Iowa farmers,hurt bt the new agreement to expand the addition of even more ethanol to fuel. It was enough before to find gasoline that wasn't blended, whats going to happen now?My car can use the 10% added, but addinf more will probably cause problems for thousands of older or high performance engines.but since I'm not into that maket anymore you guys will need to deal with it.this blended fuel is very hard on one stroke engines like trimmers, chain saws and stuff like that.
    Naw it’s fine. Additives will work if indeed what your saying happens at the pumps. You can already get ethanol free gas at some stations anyway. I think/hope more good will come of no NAFTA once things settle down.
    Change scares people....Trump scares people just like Obama scared the poo out of me and others. What I have learned is the problem isn’t left or right it’s that the feds are too powerful and have overstepped their bounds for so long that people identify with these goons in Washington so much that they lose friends, family or just casual acquaintances. It’s not worth it....yeah discussing and learning is great but when I am in my most quiet moments at night politics or Washington posers are not in my mind.