Search Fishin.com

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    that dang george bush...right after i invest in oil futures, the bottom drops out.
    no wait...maybe it's Trump's fault???
    i wish you liberals would get the story straight.
    how can i make any money with all this bad advice?

Post Thanks / Like
    To institute a reference as of 11-13-18, I paid $2.29 a gal.

Post Thanks / Like

Gas Price ae down but they will go back up next summer

Quote Originally Posted by Bonefish View Post
    To institute a reference as of 11-13-18, I paid $2.29 a gal.
    We all know that the price of gas is expensive. What use to cost me $10 to fill up my gas tank every 5 days now cost me $30. While I'm glad that the price of gas is down now in November when we have 3" of ice/snow on the ground. I know that when people go on vacation next summer when the kids are out for summer break the price of gasoline will climb right back up to over $3.00/gal like it did last summer.

Post Thanks / Like
    and it will still be george's fault.
    when are you guys gonna realize the president doesn't set gas prices?
    Likes DJD liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    We all know that the price of gas is expensive. What use to cost me $10 to fill up my gas tank every 5 days now cost me $30. While I'm glad that the price of gas is down now in November when we have 3" of ice/snow on the ground. I know that when people go on vacation next summer when the kids are out for summer break the price of gasoline will climb right back up to over $3.00/gal like it did last summer.
    Yep "they" have been sticking it to us for many years on that! Or if a storm is brewing somewhere in the Atlantic we get the same treatment. Like Mel Brooks said..."its good to be the king"!

Post Thanks / Like
    that dern george bush.
    gas below $2 and it's all his fault.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    that dern george bush.
    gas below $2 and it's all his fault.
    I'm NOT AT ALL happy with 2 dollar gas........That means Oil is below 50 a barrel and means world wide demand has either tapered off, or supplies are CRAZY.

I don't believe supplies are CRAZY, which means world wide demand is tapering, which means the global economy is slowing, which means.......WELL.......

I hope things start to get better, as our 3% gdp will start to tank. While I don't think where anywhere near the problems of 2007-8, and we don't have the bull shittery of default swaps and bundling.....I"m REALLY concerned about the slowdown.

Markets have already lost 25%. That is Half of what they lost in 2007-8........

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    I remember them. I could fill up for 20 bucks. The Trump days when gas is costing me almost $3/gal and it now cost me $30 bucks to fill up my truck with ten gallons.

I remember them well. Don't you remember those good old days? Obama was in for 8 years. Trump won't make it past 2018 very long after the Dems get control of the congress back. LOCK HIM UP will be their slogan.
    Looks like your thinking was right and wrong. What’s it cost to fill up your truck now? Maybe that Global Warming fear is also just that ......a fear but not what it seems. Just a blip on the screen of life nothing more....moveon nothing to get worried about.

The Dems have the House but man they have some flat out DUMB people in there and you get Nancy P back. Hahahahahaha now we will see the poop show all over again just like the last time she was in charge..she is good for The GOP. She and Obama were some of the reasons Trump was elected in the first place.

Post Thanks / Like
    the muslims and that crazy mexican scare me.
    i still say we're gonna have to fight to save our country.
    or just divide it like we tried once before.
    that's only way we can ever satisfy both sides.
    there are 2 types of people, communals and independents.
    they will never agree because of their nature.
    communals didn't start and build this country.
    the libs, deep state, new world order and rest of the world are trying to tear it down.

Post Thanks / Like

Nancy is ten times smarter than DTrump

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Looks like your thinking was right and wrong. What’s it cost to fill up your truck now? Maybe that Global Warming fear is also just that ......a fear but not what it seems. Just a blip on the screen of life nothing more....moveon nothing to get worried about.

The Dems have the House but man they have some flat out DUMB people in there and you get Nancy P back. Hahahahahaha now we will see the poop show all over again just like the last time she was in charge..she is good for The GOP. She and Obama were some of the reasons Trump was elected in the first place.
    Nacy will run circles around Trump. She has the guts to say no to Trump. More of the GOP should follower her lead. They might get elected again if they dump Trump because he is the Worst President that we have ever had in the history of the USA. And Nacy has the experience to take Trump down. Expect Trump to die from shock when She starts impeachment processes against Trump. Trump has Zero experience in Government and it's showing right now. I just feel sorry for the Federal Workers that are not getting paid tomorrow. Trump said he was the one who shut the government down and he owns this government shut down. A wall will not stop people from crossing over the boarder unless you station armed guards ever 100 yard and give them orders to shoot to kill from guard stands along the wall. And taking money from the Defense Dept for the wall is crazy. The defense department needs all the money that they can get from the Government .

If I thought that a wall would really work I'd be calling Nacy my self and telling her so. But show me a 10 ft tall wall and I'll show you a 20 ft high ladder and or a saw saw that can cut though the wall or some dynamite that will blow a hole in the wall. For without men to guard the wall it's not effective. They will tunnel under and over the wall in those remote deserts areas unless we have men to stop them or drones to shoot them. What we need is technology and men with machines guns to stop those crossing the boarder.

I hate seeing all these illegal mexicans and central americans here in our country who can't even speak English. I say round them all up and ship them back to where they came from. But I'm not going to ask anyone to build a wall because it won't work. There are better ways to stop these people. The wall is just a big waste of tax payers money.

Post Thanks / Like
    i thought the wall was going to be 30 feet high?
    and the left would scream bloody murder if someone guarded the border with a gun.

Post Thanks / Like

There are too many here already

Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    i thought the wall was going to be 30 feet high?
    and the left would scream bloody murder if someone guarded the border with a gun.
    That's true as they would scream bloddy murder. But that is what it would take to keep them out of our country. We let them get in and then pick them up and ship them out and they get in again and we catch them and ship them back and they get back in again. I get knocked down and I get up again. No wonder when I go to any of the several walmarts here in town I see illegals all over the place. Just yesterday I helped a older little lady get some water bottles that were too heavy for her to life. She looked like a Indian and was proably from Mexico. She was all by herself and I'm not sure if she could speak English that well. She didn't say much.

200 years ago when this country was first starting we needed more people. But we don't need more people now. We have too many people here now. But a concrete wall even a 30 ft tall one won't keep them out. It may stop some of them but the really bad ones are going to tunnel under any wall we build or cut a hole it it or put up a 40 ft tall ladder and climb over it unless there is a human there to stop them.

I found this after I made the comments above. So I came back to edit and add this link below:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/am...cid=spartandhp