Search Fishin.com

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    a wall alone won't stop em, but it will help.
    need to have big fines on companies that hire illegals but the crooked politicians won't do that.
    yes, things will cost more but maybe my grandchildren can get a better paying job.

Post Thanks / Like

I hear you on the Grandkids

Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    a wall alone won't stop em, but it will help.
    need to have big fines on companies that hire illegals but the crooked politicians won't do that.
    yes, things will cost more but maybe my grandchildren can get a better paying job.
    Yea they take the price of work way down when they come here illegally. I too think that they take jobs away from people here. I've seen them in my field. A lot of asbestos removal firms hire Mexican's to do that dirty and dangerous work and don't train them properly. And I see them on roofing crews all over the place where I live. They are hard workers but so are young american born roofers. I had a new roof installed and told the owner I wanted an all American Crew doing the work. Roof is fine and has a 50 year guarantee now. But they sent a Mexican born guy to do the gutters and they failed to slope the gutter properly right over the front porch. And there is a leak in the gutter at the corner of the front porch. I see it dripping water a day after it rains. So that tells me that they didn't slope the gutter properly and water is standing in that corner of the gutters. I called the owner and he sent the Mexican guy back to fix it. He failed to fix it right. He half a&&ed the job at first and then did the same thing again. Remember the Alamao.
    Likes dragmerc, Bill M of NJ liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Nacy will run circles around Trump. She has the guts to say no to Trump. More of the GOP should follower her lead. They might get elected again if they dump Trump because he is the Worst President that we have ever had in the history of the USA. And Nacy has the experience to take Trump down. Expect Trump to die from shock when She starts impeachment processes against Trump. Trump has Zero experience in Government and it's showing right now. I just feel sorry for the Federal Workers that are not getting paid tomorrow. Trump said he was the one who shut the government down and he owns this government shut down. A wall will not stop people from crossing over the boarder unless you station armed guards ever 100 yard and give them orders to shoot to kill from guard stands along the wall. And taking money from the Defense Dept for the wall is crazy. The defense department needs all the money that they can get from the Government .

If I thought that a wall would really work I'd be calling Nacy my self and telling her so. But show me a 10 ft tall wall and I'll show you a 20 ft high ladder and or a saw saw that can cut though the wall or some dynamite that will blow a hole in the wall. For without men to guard the wall it's not effective. They will tunnel under and over the wall in those remote deserts areas unless we have men to stop them or drones to shoot them. What we need is technology and men with machines guns to stop those crossing the boarder.

I hate seeing all these illegal mexicans and central americans here in our country who can't even speak English. I say round them all up and ship them back to where they came from. But I'm not going to ask anyone to build a wall because it won't work. There are better ways to stop these people. The wall is just a big waste of tax payers money.
    We will agree to disagree about Nancy and her moxy. She epitomizes what is wrong in our country with regards to long term elected officials and that goes for any party. I have faith that she along with Schumer will tarnish the Democrats again with her boneheaded moves. After all, the dems spent two years trying to get the Russian Collusion thing to stick and it didn't....all because they didn't like losing. The losing was because of Nancy, Obama and Hillary. Trump is different but he is smart and doesn't quit like any successful businessman.

The wall will never happen because the Democrats don't want it and they control the country via media and Liberal judges. Now IF the wall was ever constructed I have always said it should be manned with military expertise and strategy. The Berlin Wall is an example as I have witnessed that first hand and it was patrolled plus had guard towers. A military presence on the wall could be manned with returning soldiers from wars or even have that as a post you could be stationed at much like other posts around the world. Build new cities (military bases) along the border and before long you will have towns and generations of people growing up there. Its a commitment that Trump is willing to make for all of us. I would rather that happen than send billions to Iran or some third world poophole.

The democrats are positioning themselves to be responsible for the illegals crimes and issues in this country and Trump is making sure its known. Don't think that wont be a campaign talking point along with the New Green Deal from the democrats latest super star AOC. She is a tool....
    Likes dragmerc, Bill M of NJ liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Military at the boarder

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    We will agree to disagree about Nancy and her moxy. She epitomizes what is wrong in our country with regards to long term elected officials and that goes for any party. I have faith that she along with Schumer will tarnish the Democrats again with her boneheaded moves. After all, the dems spent two years trying to get the Russian Collusion thing to stick and it didn't....all because they didn't like losing. The losing was because of Nancy, Obama and Hillary. Trump is different but he is smart and doesn't quit like any successful businessman.

The wall will never happen because the Democrats don't want it and they control the country via media and Liberal judges. Now IF the wall was ever constructed I have always said it should be manned with military expertise and strategy. The Berlin Wall is an example as I have witnessed that first hand and it was patrolled plus had guard towers. A military presence on the wall could be manned with returning soldiers from wars or even have that as a post you could be stationed at much like other posts around the world. Build new cities (military bases) along the border and before long you will have towns and generations of people growing up there. Its a commitment that Trump is willing to make for all of us. I would rather that happen than send billions to Iran or some third world poophole.

The democrats are positioning themselves to be responsible for the illegals crimes and issues in this country and Trump is making sure its known. Don't think that wont be a campaign talking point along with the New Green Deal from the democrats latest super star AOC. She is a tool....
    I agree with you about using the military at the boarder instead of over in Iraq or Afganistan. We are paying them either way and I think that they would help to secure the boarder better than a wall. We have drones and other electronic sensing equipment that can be used to patrol the Southern Board. A wall is not effective without guards or military peo;le there with orders to shoot to kill if someone tried to enter our country illegally. We have way too many people from South America and Mexico trying to come here to live.

I read an artile yesterday about this farmer of 100 acres (small famer) who can't find workers to pick his crops. His crops are dying on the vines and he can't get them to market anymore. Not enough workers willing to do that job anymore. I guess if the price of vegetables increases it's because we can't find the workers to pick the crops. And the famer came to this country from South of the Boarder Illegally. He was granted acceptance under the Bush amnesty Program and is now a legal resident or citizen of the good old USA. The article didn't say how he treated his workers in the past or how much he was willing to play them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    I agree with you about using the military at the boarder instead of over in Iraq or Afganistan. We are paying them either way and I think that they would help to secure the boarder better than a wall. We have drones and other electronic sensing equipment that can be used to patrol the Southern Board. A wall is not effective without guards or military peo;le there with orders to shoot to kill if someone tried to enter our country illegally. We have way too many people from South America and Mexico trying to come here to live.

I read an artile yesterday about this farmer of 100 acres (small famer) who can't find workers to pick his crops. His crops are dying on the vines and he can't get them to market anymore. Not enough workers willing to do that job anymore. I guess if the price of vegetables increases it's because we can't find the workers to pick the crops. And the famer came to this country from South of the Boarder Illegally. He was granted acceptance under the Bush amnesty Program and is now a legal resident or citizen of the good old USA. The article didn't say how he treated his workers in the past or how much he was willing to play them.
    Purely a question...but how much is really grown here now anyway? Yes I can google it but its an interesting thought.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Purely a question...but how much is really grown here now anyway? Yes I can google it but its an interesting thought.
    Interesting.....I think I'll buy local more often.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/13/d...s-imports.html

Post Thanks / Like
    another reason i raise a garden and just started a fruit orchard.
    planted 11 apple, pear, peach, cherry trees. already have mulberry trees.
    also have grape vines, raspberry, and blackberries.
    just bought strawberries that weren't fit to eat...great big size but no flavor.
    guess i'll start a strawberry patch next year.
    can't wait for my taters to come in...ran out of home grown and bought some at grocer...no flavor whatsoever.
    i don't know how people eat store bought, fast food, and most restaurant food...it *****.
    Likes kstonich liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Post $4/gal gas in California April 2019

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I thought we lived in KY. Okay guys, what practical joker changed my zip code 🤪🤪🤪
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Somebody's got to pay for all the poo clean up out there. I'm a thinking it could be taxes driving the price up in a Dem. state. hmmm
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Read the entire sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobe Mejuwa View Post
    Oh, I thought we lived in KY. Okay guys, what practical joker changed my zip code 浪浪浪
    Californians are paying more than $4 for a gallon of gas, and prices are creeping up in the rest of the nation, too. The rising costs could start to have ripple effects.

Post Thanks / Like
    This ain't California........

And this is because they raised their gasoline tax.

https://ktla.com/2019/04/08/californ...ed-for-summer/